Deleted

Need help with ranged weapon choosing!

I have atm both 390 IL LFR madnes bow and 391 IL Firelands Ryho bow.
    Can any 1 tell me wich bow is better ? im playing MM specc if it does matter.

Off the top of my head i'd say the 390 LFR Vish - but it'd recommend running it through femaledwarf.com just to make sure
    “Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely, in one pretty and well-preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting ‘Geronimo!!!"

definitely the 390 LFR bow.

After running them both through my MM spec on FD the LFR Vish comes out @120 dps increase over the H Rhyo x-bow, which is pretty close - i'd definitely run your toon through FD to check - and grats on Vish (i'm still waiting for an upgrade for my Lavabolt)

And just incase the RNG gods are smiling down upon you & you get Zon x-bow - that sims out another 110 dps increase over LFR Vish.

Happy Hunting
    “Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely, in one pretty and well-preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting ‘Geronimo!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I'd reccomend taking a group in and farming Zon'ozz and Yorsahj trash for the Ruinblaster Shotgun(3.0 speed), rather than taking the less optimal crossbow (2.9 speed).
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I'm running everything through FD.com and not coming up with the same results. HOWEVER, I am at work and this computer is dumb and sometimes when I click on things it doesn't register, so don't burn me if these initial numbers are incorrect.

Here's what I'm coming up with:

1. Heroic Vish
    2. Normal Vish
    3. Heroic Horrifying Horn Arbalest
    4. LFR Vish
    5. Ruinblaster Shotgun
    6. Normal Horrifying Horn Arbalest

Granted 2 & 3 seem weird so I'll run it again once I get home.

I'd use 410 HHA over normal Vish, but I think the difference is negligible. I like the static stats thing more, gives me more control.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    I'm running everything through FD.com and not coming up with the same results. HOWEVER, I am at work and this computer is dumb and sometimes when I click on things it doesn't register, so don't burn me if these initial numbers are incorrect.

Here's what I'm coming up with:

1. Heroic Vish
    2. Normal Vish
    3. Heroic Horrifying Horn Arbalest
    4. LFR Vish
    5. Ruinblaster Shotgun
    6. Normal Horrifying Horn Arbalest

Granted 2 & 3 seem weird so I'll run it again once I get home.

If you are sv, 2 and 3 are correct, since the proc from vishanka will get better the more mastery you have (which you should, haste falls down to last place with 2pc t13).
    Thing is, what "eschatological" said is also true, and I like it that way. I prefer the secondary stats rather than a proc that will do 1-1.5% of my dmg done.
    The sims can say that normal vishanka is better than H xbow, but meh, the difference will not be major.