The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Can you run 2 seperate mice and 2 D3 accounts at once on a single computer?

I use a my 55in tv as my monitor and was wondering if it would be possible to run 2 D3's at once doing that split screen thing. Rock a mouse in each hand lol. People say you can't make tons of money on the ah. I doubt you will be able to make ton's but I also doubt you will only get 5 cents per sale. Yeah sadly I am not ambidextrous. Can that be learned even? Hah. It's all supply and demand. Who knows what some rich whacko will pay out there if they see something listed they want really bad. How would I go about hooking up 2 mice at once?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yautjalv426 View Post
    I use a my 55in tv as my monitor and was wondering if it would be possible to run 2 D3's at once doing that split screen thing. Rock a mouse in each hand lol. People say you can't make tons of money on the ah. I doubt you will be able to make ton's but I also doubt you will only get 5 cents per sale. Yeah sadly I am not ambidextrous. Can that be learned even? Hah. It's all supply and demand. Who knows what some rich whacko will pay out there if they see something listed they want really bad. How would I go about hooking up 2 mice at once?
    I'm no expert, but the one time I tried with two mice I'd just have two mice with control over a single cursor. Not sure how you'd go about getting a second cursor

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget there's a cap (currently) on how many listing you can have, so...you'll have to determine the worth of the effort.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Deleted
    Im not sure, but there used to be a project called Synergy, you could look that up?

Deleted
    I'm positive some people will be multi-boxing. Whether or not there will be programs that facilitate it like for WoW I'm not sure, but certainly the potential is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I'm positive some people will be multi-boxing. Whether or not there will be programs that facilitate it like for WoW I'm not sure, but certainly the potential is there.
    With all the randomness that Diablo 3 will have, I doubt it will be that easy.
    It is not a static world, like Wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinah View Post
    With all the randomness that Diablo 3 will have, I doubt it will be that easy.
    It is not a static world, like Wow.
    But if your multi-boxers are all in the same game together - the world is synced is it not? Therefore you could do it with 4 accounts at least.

VMs (Virtual Machines) might help.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!