Watch Jesse Cox on a Live Stream Date with Trish!

As the title says, You can watch Jesse Cox go on a live stream date with Trish (One of his Co'Dependant Girls) If Chiib &Trish reach 1 million votes on King of the Web!

So if you want to see this happen (and I very much do!) Get yer boots on and get over to snip and Vote Vote Vote!

You get 10 votes per day, and every 5 days you get 10 bonus votes for voting every day. There are other milestones along the way too!

I love seeing Jesse in uncomfortable situations. I can imagine Trish giving him hell!
    Not only am I voting for the hopes of seeing them hit 1 million, but for the fact they also deserve some recognition for their videos and work they put into them. Goodluck girls!

Voting Milestones
    50k ..... Chubby Bunny Challenge! (This has been done and the video is below!
    100k..... Livestream of Saints Row the 3rd!
    200k..... Q and A Livestream
    500k..... Livestream a game of your choice!
    800k..... Play a game on livestream with our top two supporters!
    1M....... Jesse Cox and Trish go on a livestream date!

Chubby Bunny Challenge
    snip
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-03-03 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    I dont get it, i just see two women gorging themselves like pigs in that video. Talking with food in your mouth is disgusting.

i thought advertising for competitions was against the rules?
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I dont get it, i just see two women gorging themselves like pigs in that video. Talking with food in your mouth is disgusting.
    That was the point, the video was done as a *reward* chosen by their fans, for when they hit the 50k votes. The chubby bunny challenge is when you put marshmallows in your mouth and try and say chubby bunny, whoever can still say it and has the most marshmallows in their mouth wins. It's silly and fun, and was as I say a *reward* video for their fans. One of the milestones.

Lighten up, relax and have a bit of fun:P

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 08:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marcadius View Post
    i thought advertising for competitions was against the rules?
    Campaigning is allowed for King of the Web, Go check their site out :P Been voting on different people for months now, TB won one competition , Jesse won another, Lyndsay stomp (who I also campaigned for on mmo champ) also won, it's a fun site

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a gigantic difference between campaigning and advertising. Just because you can campaign for something doesn't mean we want you to advertise it here

Also, I have absolutely no idea who any of these people are.

Edit: That's what I get for forgetting I had a response written..Migari beats me to it!
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right