Thread: a bit of help

Deleted

a bit of help

i know their are sites for looking up your character to improve, femaledwarf etc. but am not good with those. so am just wondering if any one can check my char and give any improments i can do.

//Thx

armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nozura/simple

missing engineering tinkers on cloak and belt.
    try for the cloak from h rhyloth.
    If youre more into pve take the points out of "point of no escape" and put them into hunter vs wild, your healers will be greatful

Deleted
    You didnt give much information and Im sure you didnt even got past the Survival tutorial in this sub-forum as your reforges make no sense, but ohwell:

@Kpowell03: Those tinkers don't matter at all. The cloak has an extremely low drop chance and isnt that much better than the VP cloak.

Now on his actual armory:
    Talents are fine, sure you could put in hunter vs wild, but not the most important thing for dps (other than that a dead hunter does 0 dps).
    Major glyphs could also be added for extra survivability.
    Now the reforging is completly off. You have your t13 2-set, so your reforging order should be Crit > Master > Haste.
    I'd suggest reforging either online with wow-reforge.com or with ReforgeLite. Whatever you like more, for the website reforging will take longer, for the addon the installing.
    Remove the pvp ring!!!!! Resilience adds nothing. You lost 191 secondary points with that. A 378 ring is better than this.
    Your hands have the wrong enchant. It should be Greater Mastery (65 mastery) instead of Mastery (50 mastery)

Too bad you didnt supply me with any World of Logs logs as I cant help you now with your rotation or anything else.

Deleted
    thanks for info. its a alt so to be true i have been slacking on some parts . i messed up reforging and gonna fix tho what should be minimum on haste?

as for dps am doing 26-27k on dummie. ultraxion lfr 36k last time i was their .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    thanks for info. its a alt so to be true i have been slacking on some parts . i messed up reforging and gonna fix tho what should be minimum on haste?

as for dps am doing 26-27k on dummie. ultraxion lfr 36k last time i was their .

Minimum haste should be 757, which you will probably never get to if you reforge all haste away.
    Pure dps numbers are useless. I can only analyze logs.

I don't know if you've done reforging recently or not, but you're way over hit cap. I would recommend bringing your hit closer to 8% (961 rating). As Mithrildar said, use ReforgeLite or wow-reforge.com to set up your reforging, just make sure that the value for crit is greater than mastery and mastery is greater than haste. I personally use 1.8 Crit, 1.4 Mastery, and 1.2 Haste.