Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Power Auras - living bomb 3 target tracking

Is there a way to setup power auras to track if I have living bomb on 3 targets or is it only on a target by target basis? Would like to get something kinda like combustionhelper going, but seeing how combustionhelper looks ugly as hell on my UI was hoping power auras could do something kinda like it.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure PowerAuras can only track buffs tied to established in-game frames, such as target and focus.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that sucks then =/. I really don't like combustionhelper and some of the other addons that do this, they don't go with my UI and stick out like sore thumbs =/.

ATM, I think that is why my dps is so low, it's not bad, like 15k to 36k some fights =/.

PowerAuras is not a good choice for this. I would suggest MageNuggets or CombustionHelper for their Living Bomb trackers.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can power auras do it though? Because I like addons to fit into my UI and I can't come up with a good way to include combusionhelp/magenuggets into it.

If you want to be able to see if you have lb up on 3 targets why dont you just set up power aura to show pyromaniac buff

No you can't use PowerAuras for this.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

You have 2 chances:
    Switch to weakauras; there you can track LB etc on multiple targets
    or get scorchio which has a better look and may fit easier to your UI