Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Other team no jungler is such a love/hate relationship with me.

When I play Mundo or Skarner, I love. Double buff for Skarner, and I can have easily the highest CS on the map as Mundo because his clear is so fast with no jungle.

On the hate side, top lane usually gets dominated and needs constant attention. I strongly disagree with anyone who says the new jungle relies on ganks, with Trundles sustain in jungle- I only gank when top/bot are pushed to the edge of the river. In premades this isnt an issue, but with rando's they 100% WILL blame you for the loss.

Comes with the territory. Yesterday as Trundle, started 4/0/1 by 22 minutes. Failed gank twice top when I had a Garen V Shen. Shen escaped both times because Garen was spinning on the creep and pushing hard. Although top was only ganked once by the jungler, he ended up 0/5 in lane and of course, was the junglers fault for not coming enough.

Have thick skin is the moral of the story, its ALWAYS YOUR FAULT

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye, that's the annoying bit. I basically never have to leave the jungle unless I want to shop. So every time a gank doesn't go as planned, it sets you back a lot as Trundle.

Good thing I was queueing with friends who knew it was the first time I was jungling, with one pretty experienced jungler in there. Asked him for advice after the game and he said he hadn't particularly noticed anything.

What summoner do you use for Trundle?

Really depends. Premade? Am I gonna invade (amumu/fiora/GP etc easy to invade junglers are definites)/ solo que?

Premade regular jungle Smite/Flash
    Premade Invade Smite/Exhaust

Solo Que smite/flash

Flash is just so good, you can invade, get caught at their blue, steal it then flash over the edge of the trees drop pillar behind you and escape no big deal.

Personal preference i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you steal first blue often? For example with Amumu / Udyr?

Steal their first blue or the first respawn? I'm just slightly confused by your question.

Stealing buffs is risky, and I'm also not that good so I only do it when I get a clear CV on it. Trundle is one of, if not the best 1v1 champion in the jungle, but still I'm not usually good enough to invade often so I play way more cautious. The best way to troll steal in my opinion is to use Rincents Mundo strategy-

Wolves at spawn, get a hard leash at blue DONT SMITE
    Go directly to their red, steal red, wait in bushes, ????, profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amumu and Udyr really struggle if they don't get to start with that blue buff. That's what I meant with taking the first blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump for incredibly theme song. Got put on the Showcase as well, and rightfully so

15+ Year Old Account
    Trundle is an amazing jungler and anyone serious about climbing the ELO ladder as a jungler should have him in their arsenal.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.