Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Gmail addresses seem to not be getting confirmation emails. Not even in the spam box.
    Mine worked first shot >_>

Try a different browser maybe?

I used FireFox and everything went ok.

Also I sent in 2 invites. One on my PC with my comcast.net email and one on my wife's PC with her GMAIL account.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    NCSoft sent out mails informing about beta signup these 48 hours, not arenanet.
    I'll believe you, I have no reason not to, just seems odd that the company that you would think would mail it didn't and the one you wouldn't supposedly did. I had been signed up to Arenanet's "keep me updated about GW2" newsletter for quit a while and got no emails other then the ones phishing. I would figure that the developer would be more likely to put out that info then the publisher so I never bothered with the publisher since I try to keep my spam to a minimum.

Eitherway, possibly a real email aside, point is still the same, make sure the email you think you got is legit and not just someone phishing before clicking on random links.

I just sent in another beta application to my other gmail account and got a confirmation instantly. Try changing your browser to FireFox? Who knows.

Hey guys.

Dunno if anyone mentioned it yet, but if you didn't recieve your e-mail yet, you can have them resend it at this link:

https://beta.guildwars2.com/resend

That made the mail arrive instantly for my Gmail account.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhacker View Post
    Either your trying to troll or you fell for a fake email, Arenanet DID NOT send out any "sign up for beta here" emails, all those emails where phishing attempts. So IF you really did click on one of those emails links, great job on getting yourself a virus or keylogger or being dupped into giving up your passwords and/or account information, always double check in the status bar when you hover over a link that the link really goes to the site you are wanting to go.

Yep I'm trolling alright. And thank you for the internet lesson but I know enough about phishing and I know enough not to fill in my information on random emails, thank you for assuming that though.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    I just sent in another beta application to my other gmail account and got a confirmation instantly. Try changing your browser to FireFox? Who knows.
    Already used Firefox, and I already got all 3 of my confirmations like 2 pages ago xD thank you though.
    Last edited by Mkalafut; 2012-02-23 at 11:11 AM. Reason: resized the image.. you can see my point with this size.

https://beta.guildwars2.com/resend didnt work for me either. never got any confirmation whatsoever

Deleted
    My email is a gmail address and when I checked it last night at about 10pm I didn't have a confirmation email. When I logged in today it was there and it said it was recieved at about 6pm last night. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im out of the loop. Are they just wildly throwing out betas? or is it in open?

They may have noticed that you signed up 3 times from the same IP w/ the exact same system configuration, and are attempting to "game" the system to increase your chances of receiving an invite so therefore have only acknowledged one of you inquiries!

Conmfirmations can take a while, my GF signed up last night only shortly after it opened and got her confirmation just 30min ago. I signed at the same time as she did and got my confirmation no more then 30min later.

I signed up yesterday at around 1 PM with a Gmail account. Got my confirmation email 20 minutes ago. My wife got her email on her Hotmail account about 30 seconds after she signed up. Yes, she's been lording it over me.

/Q

Signed with my gmail account like 20hrs ago, and never recieved mail. It says I'm in program when I try to reuse this account. But on resend page it says my email address is not registered in beta. Tried to use my another mail account. Still no confirmation.

Okay now I have confirmation 22hrs after signup.
    Last edited by Ethas; 2012-02-23 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Got email

Deleted
    YESSSSSSS!!! Finally got the god damn email, bloody Gmail >.<. Received 19:56 (22 hours ago)

Deleted
    Took me almost 24 hours to get confirmed through regular way, got confirmed earlier by requesting them to resend me the confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    They may have noticed that you signed up 3 times from the same IP w/ the exact same system configuration, and are attempting to "game" the system to increase your chances of receiving an invite so therefore have only acknowledged one of you inquiries!
    So glad you read through my thread in it's entirety. I got all my confirmation emails. I also used different PCs on each of my emails. Thank you again for reading...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Gmail addresses seem to not be getting confirmation emails. Not even in the spam box.
    Signed up with mine and had confirmation within minutes.