Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cancel the world search, everyone breathe easy, the Brewers' missing italian sausage has been recovered

Ah but does he have links to Biogenesis?

Spring not going well for the Yankees thus far, but hey, doesn't matter, board's wiped clean in a few weeks and everyone starts at 0-0!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Ah but does he have links to Biogenesis?
    no but it was drinking beer in the clubhouse, but since it is a Brewers employee, this is mandatory

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought maybe Mike Trout had eaten it, given his size now.

Past couple of mornings have had the WBC on TV, kinda fun to see teams like China & Brazil - gutted GB missed out

Twins CF prospect Aaron Hicks went 4 for 5 with 3 HR and 6 RBI today. Considering this team traded away two major league ready center fielders this offseason.... that's good news.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Twins CF prospect Aaron Hicks went 4 for 5 with 3 HR and 6 RBI today. Considering this team traded away two major league ready center fielders this offseason.... that's good news.
    Spring training stats mean nothing. Just as Travis Ishikawa, John Bowker, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kidsafe View Post
    Spring training stats mean nothing. Just as Travis Ishikawa, John Bowker, etc.
    I know. I'm not saying "he had one really good game in ST, therefore he's going to kick ass this year!" He's been a highly ranked prospect for a few years, so I was just excited to see him do something good. The other CF option for 2013 was our replacement-level 4th outfielder in 2012.... so, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    argh I missed the Mexico-USA game, that was probably the only game I would've actually wanted to watch

I'm sure you're all aware of it, but today was the day most Yankee fans have been dreading for a while now, the impending retirement of Mariano Rivera at the end of the season - gonna be a pain in the ass to try & replace arguably the greatest closer ever, wouldn't want to be the guy who has to do that!

I'm looking for a dodgers and blue jays world series, on paper I would assume that's what everyone thinks but it never seems to play out like it should on paper.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you're all aware of it, but today was the day most Yankee fans have been dreading for a while now, the impending retirement of Mariano Rivera at the end of the season - gonna be a pain in the ass to try & replace arguably the greatest closer ever, wouldn't want to be the guy who has to do that!
    I'd be dreading more than Mo's retirement. The Yankees are old and busted all around the diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by kidsafe View Post
    I'd be dreading more than Mo's retirement. The Yankees are old and busted all around the diamond.
    That's (to an extent) temporary, no Mariano Rivera on the other hand, well, there's no roster magic you can do to fix that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAtGT-fFvr0

Best baseball fight in a while, all because of a punk 3B & a punk pitcher!

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    My favorite brawls since Nolan Ryan headlocked Robin Ventura have pretty much all involved Kyle Farnsworth. When he destroyed Paul Wilson after being charged on the mound, and another time when he randomly decided to attack Jeremy Affeldt in a Tigers vs Royals game.

That was the most intense one I've seen since Nyjer Morgan kicked off while with the Nats against I believe the Marlins

10+ Year Old Account
    Strangely, the Marlins seem to be having problems selling tickets for their season opener.

A couple weeks ago, they had a buy-one-get-one-free sale. Now, it looks like they are turning to discount website, Groupon for ticket sales.

Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

They're going to be running that forever & a day, no one will be interested in the Marlins, they're the second biggest joke in MLB and only because of one Alex Rodriguez!

They're going to be running that forever & a day, no one will be interested in the Marlins, they're the second biggest joke in MLB and only because of one Alex Rodriguez!
    And... they like to sue their season ticket holders.... http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...sue_longti.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Tim McCarver is quitting after this season, wish he had quit a decade ago, or two decades ago

man, that will be nice, I can actually watch a weekend game next year