Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You can't report for redundancy or clutter. Thus why I made the original post. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    You can't report for redundancy or clutter. Thus why I made the original post. Obviously.
    Stop trolling this thread.

OT: Gun VS BOW which is better as a ranged weapon for a warrior? I really love the sound of the guns in GW 2 so that really leans my head towards it but I also love how the bow gets it's aoe ability.

I need an ALT weapon ASAP and I cant freakin decide which one I want it to be.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

10+ Year Old Account
    @Fencers: come into thread to complain about multiple threads of the "same" nature being made. Then derail and flamebait the thread. Hey, if you're so worked up about it, fill out a moderation application. I'm sure everyone here would absolutely love you.

OT: Has anyone come up with any warrior builds yet? I'm also waiting eagerly for the site linked in my signature to update their traits calculator. That would sure be nice. As for me, I'm going mostly offensive with my Warrior, but that doesn't mean he wont be able to pull himself and allies out of a pinchy situation.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by staticflare View Post
    Stop trolling this thread.

OT: Gun VS BOW which is better as a ranged weapon for a warrior? I really love the sound of the guns in GW 2 so that really leans my head towards it but I also love how the bow gets it's aoe ability.

I need an ALT weapon ASAP and I cant freakin decide which one I want it to be.
    You know, I didn't really like the gun or bow. They just seemed to be lacking, but since I haven't personally used them (obviously) then I can't really say much. From a veiwers standpoint they look really good, but I find them to be less than interesting. I'm playing my Warrior to be melee, I can't really find many situations where I'll actually use a ranged weapon. It's a nice option to have though, and I tip my hat to ANet for that.
    Last edited by Cuchulainn; 2012-02-23 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    @Fencers: come into thread to complain about multiple threads of the "same" nature being made. Then derail and flamebait the thread. Hey, if you're so worked up about it, fill out a moderation application. I'm sure everyone here would absolutely love you.

OT: Has anyone come up with any warrior builds yet? I'm also waiting eagerly for the site linked in my signature to update their traits calculator. That would sure be nice. As for me, I'm going mostly offensive with my Warrior, but that doesn't mean he wont be able to pull himself and allies out of a pinchy situation.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 04:36 PM ----------

You know, I didn't really like the gun or bow. They just seemed to be lacking, but since I haven't personally used them (obviously) then I can't really say much. From a veiwers standpoint they look really good, but I find them to be less than interesting. I'm playing my Warrior to be melee, I can't really find many situations where I'll actually use a ranged weapon. It's a nice option to have though, and I tip my hat to ANet for that.
    While I will agree with you with the "lacking" part, I just think having a gun or a bow as an offhand choice would be ideal for me in pvp and/or pve.
    For instance; an elementalist continues to kite you over and over with his "ice ability's". You charge toward him but he rolls backwards and puts up a slow/root aoe field right in front of you. Instead of having to chase him down, you could quickly switch to your ranged weapon and take him down from afar.

Now I know warrior's have PLENTY of anti-kiting utility's at hand, but I can still see where having a bow/gun could be very much useful.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

10+ Year Old Account
    While I will agree with you with the "lacking" part, I just think having a gun or a bow as an offhand choice would be ideal for me in pvp and/or pve.
    For instance; an elementalist continues to kite you over and over with his "ice ability's". You charge toward him but he rolls backwards and puts up a slow/root aoe field right in front of you. Instead of having to chase him down, you could quickly switch to your ranged weapon and take him down from afar.

Now I know warrior's have PLENTY of anti-kiting utility's at hand, but I can still see where having a bow/gun could be very much useful.
    Agreed.
    On a plus side, the rifle animations really make the Warrior seems like a real badass John Wayne/Clint Eastwood kinda person. I like that at least.
    What I was trying to get at in my last post was pretty much the last sentence of it; it adds an option (just in case you like being ranged rather than sword n' board) but has little uses otherwise because (like you mentioned) Warriors are full of gap closers and openers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Enough fighting between each other; please stick to the topic. Personal attacks are never welcome here.

If you feel something doesn't belong here, you're welcome to use the report button; there's no reason to respond.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure guns will be for single target damage and debuff, while bows will be for mass aoe damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Lucky, I still haven't decided which class I want to play. They all look SO amazing. I'll probably do the girly thing and pick by starting outfit...
    The only class I would really be girly with is the Mesmer. They should be fashionable, after all!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to be a Thief when I discovered the new Guild Wars months ago, but when I saw Warriors got rifles, I instantly went to them. Never looked back, never had a reason to.

You can totally report for redundancy/clutter and should do so when you see it. For example, if there are 3 "What class are you rolling!" polls, that's redundant and pointless.

That being said, there's no point to come into a thread and derail the conversation (if there is one) or make snide remarks, report and ignore as usual.