Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like the lead attacks trait? Just feels like another pointless reason to watch my initiative in an already action oriented game.
    Why would it make you watch your initiative? It just means if you aren't using much initiative you'll do some more damage, where if you go LAWLZ PRESS ALL DA BUTTONS!! you're going to be doing not as much... and either way it seems more like a trait that's designed to make your opening strike hit like a truck and not something you should be worrying about keping super leet strong ALL the time.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Lead Attacks is a good trait imo. It helps reinforce the idea that Thieves are good at bursty spike damage.

Depending on how the pvp meta turns out, the ability to quickly spike down one target should be extremely valuable. I've yet to see a 5v5 pvp game where it's not.
    I have!! They all tried to burst me down and failed horribly, then my team showed up, the enemies had no CD's left but like 2 and got curb stomped!! Defensive support ranger ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    23h 59m 59s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Why would it make you watch your initiative? It just means if you aren't using much initiative you'll do some more damage, where if you go LAWLZ PRESS ALL DA BUTTONS!! you're going to be doing not as much... and either way it seems more like a trait that's designed to make your opening strike hit like a truck and not something you should be worrying about keping super leet strong ALL the time.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 01:55 PM ----------

I have!! They all tried to burst me down and failed horribly, then my team showed up, the enemies had no CD's left but like 2 and got curb stomped!! Defensive support ranger ftw!!
    thieves dont have cooldowns sir
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell said we'd spike YOU down?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    thieves dont have cooldowns sir
    LIES!! utility skills =D!

But how often do you ever have a team of 5 thieves? and you thieves don't hit all that hard per hit, making toughness very nice against YOU PEOPLE! and you're also squishy and easy to crush beneath the foot of Sir Oinks A Lot!

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 02:20 PM ----------

Who the hell said we'd spike YOU down?
    Only person at your point, who you gonna spike down? The pig?
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    and you thieves don't hit all that hard per hit
    Backstab says hi.

Worth noting: sustained DPS Thieves are more likely to rely on Bleeds than their actual hits - so much for Toughness.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 02:22 PM ----------

Only person at your point, who you gonna spike down? The pig?
    Oh, you're the only person there, and built with Toughness?

I think we'll just outnumber you and not die.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Backstab says hi.

Worth noting: sustained DPS Thieves are more likely to rely on Bleeds than their actual hits - so much for Toughness.
    So much for your bleeds... you know, i got an ulti that removes conditions, a heal that removes conditions, and i remove conditions everytime i dodge... i'm pretty much set on that condition removal =D. Granted idk if i'll still have the condition removing dodge in next beta may be sacking that trait for something else, or it may be moved out of my grubby little ranger hands reach xD

10+ Year Old Account
    LIES!! utility skills =D!

But how often do you ever have a team of 5 thieves? and you thieves don't hit all that hard per hit, making toughness very nice against YOU PEOPLE! and you're also squishy and easy to crush beneath the foot of Sir Oinks A Lot!
    whoa whoa whoa *table flip*

what the fuck do you mean by "you people"
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    whoa whoa whoa *table flip*

what the fuck do you mean by "you people"
    Yeah you heard me!! You stupid little shadow crawlers!! why don't you leave your shadows and fight me, Sir Oinks A Lot, and Wilson the Hyena in a trap infested room like everyone else!! Stupid squirrely bastards!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for your bleeds... you know, i got an ulti that removes conditions, a heal that removes conditions, and i remove conditions everytime i dodge... i'm pretty much set on that condition removal =D. Granted idk if i'll still have the condition removing dodge in next beta may be sacking that trait for something else, or it may be moved out of my grubby little ranger hands reach xD
    Yeeeeah, have fun finding out that my condition applications > your condition removals in pure numbers. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you heard me!! You stupid little shadow crawlers!! why don't you leave your shadows and fight me, Sir Oinks A Lot, and Wilson the Hyena in a trap infested room like everyone else!! Stupid squirrely bastards!!
    who the hell wants to fight with honor?

what a silly thought
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    who the hell wants to fight with honor?

what a silly thought
    Oh i know right? Honor is for the weak! trapping and outnumbering your enemy is sooooooo much more fun!!

PS: Glytch i hope you are one of the smarter thieves who tries to fight me at range instead of going LAWLZ JUMP ON THE RANGER IN MELEEZ! and get blown up by 1-2 traps i had set previously and then try to limp away in fear of me and my 2 hyenas =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh i know right? Honor is for the weak! trapping and outnumbering your enemy is sooooooo much more fun!!

PS: Glytch i hope you are one of the smarter thieves who tries to fight me at range instead of going LAWLZ JUMP ON THE RANGER IN MELEEZ! and get blown up by 1-2 traps i had set previously and then try to limp away in fear of me and my 2 hyenas =D
    glytch does as glytch pleases

ill prob just scorp wire you out and laugh as your pets run around chasing their tails due to their horrible AI

The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    This usually very nice thread, mostly containing helpfull posts about thief gameplay and mechanics and constructive debates just went to shit :P
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanille View Post
    This usually very nice thread, mostly containing helpfull posts about thief gameplay and mechanics and constructive debates just went to shit :P
    nothing to talk about until after the BWE

and durz always derails threads
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think the thief might become my main. >.> Where do I sign up for the thieves guild? Also, what are our benefits? How many sick days do I get off? Is there a bring your child to work day?
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-06-07 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think the thief might become my main. >.> Where do I sign up for the thieves guild? Also, what are our benefits? How many sick days do I get off? Is there a bring your child to work day?
    here, with blood. what you steal yourself. none, gotta hide from us. yes, its called indoctrination.
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    TOO LONG HAVE I BEEN BURDENED WITH THE CLANKING OF HEAVY ARMOR! I shall don the uniform of the shadows. I will be a blade in the night, a whisper among wind. My enemies will find themselves penniless, and soon after, poisoned. I will use the stolen money to erect taco stands in every district of Divinity's Reach. Long live the shadows... LONG LIVE TACO STANDS!

10+ Year Old Account
    TOO LONG HAVE I BEEN BURDENED WITH THE CLANKING OF HEAVY ARMOR! I shall don the uniform of the shadows. I will be a blade in the night, a whisper among wind. My enemies will find themselves penniless, and soon after, poisoned. I will use the stolen money to erect taco stands in every district of Divinity's Reach. Long live the shadows... LONG LIVE TACO STANDS!
    yea...

you cant join us now, no long winded overly dramatic speeches
    The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    yea...

you cant join us now, no long winded overly dramatic speeches
    Too bad, my resume was already accepted. Neener neener neener.