Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can anyone suggest a good build using Wells to me? I'd prefer to use the axe/whatever offhand works best, and staff, although I am open to use something other then the staff. I just really enjoy using Wells, and want to build around that.

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/calc/nec...9|48789|0|0|0|

Axe+Focus Spectral Power Build

Power 2429
    Precision 1016
    Toughness 1785
    Vitality 1635

Attack 3476
    Crit %9
    Armor 2996
    Health 25562

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    anyone tested Vampiric + Vampiric Precision + Bloodthirst?
    I get back 29 hp when i hit a mob, and 59 when i crit.
    that`s Shit when my HP is 25k.

what`s up with those skills
    Last I heard is that life steal abilities are underwhelming because they are static numbers and do not scale. That was in the beta,but the wiki says that the heal increases 1 per point in compassion. So either the numbers need to be upped or you need to stack a lot of healing power to make it work.

I'm going for Bloodthirst + Vampiric + Vampric master. I don't have all the points yet to tell you how it works out, and this is with using 6 minions in my loadout.

for how much does one Bleed tick for, if you are a condition build, good gear lv 80 necro ?
    Last edited by Bugg; 2012-09-13 at 05:56 PM.

Going to bump this, since it seems to keep getting lost. >_<

Official forums and other forums are filled with negative posts regarding Necromancer, Condition build or Power Spectral build or Minion build or Support build or getting bashed PvP and level 80 game play wise!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Official forums and other forums are filled with negative posts regarding Necromancer, Condition build or Power Spectral build or Minion build or Support build or getting bashed PvP and level 80 game play wise!
    Well it is kind of true. It's pretty sad that Conditionmancer is the only PvP viable Necro atm, and by "viable" i mean just "viable", not "good" at it.

There's a reason why everyone plays Warrior, Mesmer, Thief or a Guardian.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa
    Axe+Focus Spectral Power Build

Power 2429
    Precision 1016
    Toughness 1785
    Vitality 1635

Attack 3476
    Crit %9
    Armor 2996
    Health 25562

Any suggestions?
    If your running a power build of any kind I would recommend always taking Lich as your elite (MM builds aside).

for how much does one Bleed tick for, if you are a condition build, good gear lv 80 necro ?
    My gear may not be full exotic (lacking a couple of accessories, ring and neck) but its almost there.
    At 1392 +condi my bleeds tick for 112dmg and at 1567 +condi they tick for 121dmg

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...mber-14th-2012

latest patch.

shit for necros, thx.

Lol nothing for Necros? Really?

Well, at least heartseeker was nerfed. GG scrub HS spamming thieves, enjoy your game now.

/hate
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

it`s like they want you to re-roll.

necro bug list:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-compilation-1

Hey guys quick question, Im looking for the best exotic set at lvl 80 and im not too sure where to find it, theres several vendors around the world who sell high end gear so im wondering whats the best for a necro whos using scepter + dagger for conditions. (using conditionmancer spec posted eirlier). Dont wanna end up wasting karma.

can someone hook me up with a PvE minionmancer build that will do very good damage close to a Ranger/Warrior. Also what weapon should I be using?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    can someone hook me up with a PvE minionmancer build that will do very good damage close to a Ranger/Warrior. Also what weapon should I be using?
    To be honest, I don't think you'll find a minionmancer build that will do that much damage. Minions die so fast, so their damage is abysmal compared to other builds.

Deleted
    I am still getting a fudging bug with death shroud, I even swapped from the grand master trait for 50% cd reduction to the stability on entering death shroud, and I am still getting locked for 1-2 seconds when I enter, which is a bitch considering the entire build I'm running with relies heavily on death shroud.

So help me God I am going to download a video recording program tomorrow and capture it, it will be glorious

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...mber-14th-2012

latest patch.

shit for necros, thx.
    i think theres just so much it needs one big patch

I'm sorry for destroying the necro.
    I say that because whatever specc/class/profession I start will end up the slightly up or gimmick one. In WoW I played a Ret :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Nothing can bring the dps of a necro close to a warr for now. NOTHING. It`s about 7-9 times smaller. No build / gear can fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzzle View Post
    I'm sorry for destroying the necro.
    I say that because whatever specc/class/profession I start will end up the slightly up or gimmick one. In WoW I played a Ret :P
    English is not my native tongue... I cannot understand what you mean.

Deleted
    it`s like they want you to re-roll.

necro bug list:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-compilation-1
    From the thread you posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Arenanet View Post
    This is a phenomenal thread. There are so many moving pieces in this game that this is a great way for you help us track issues. I will sticky this thread and get working on fixes for these right away. It might be a week or so before you see these changes in game. I would encourage other profession forums to do the same thing so that we can iron out all of the kinks in skills & traits so that we can more easily figure out which aspects require balance updates and which are just a matter of bugs.
    Thanks,
    Jon"
    Sweet dreams are made of these..nice to see Arenanet reply to threads and do something about the bugs that players post

Where can I find some guides on necro leveling builds? I really like my staff, scepter/dagger, dagger/focus, and dagger/dagger