Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Pizza. LMFAO

10+ Year Old Account
    Build your own taco night =

would it be considered bad form to say your mom??

Deleted
    Favorite snack? Hummmm. Anything Minty. A packet of Polo's or Mento's for sweet, or a nice green apple for non-sweet (i prefer them quite tart, not a fan of red apples).

Food? Fajitas (home made) or Pepperoni pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almonds with Cranberries, Honey + Sea Salt (http://sahalesnacks.com/honeyAlmonds.aspx) Love these!! but they're not cheap.

I have full meals fatty meals for snacks

10+ Year Old Account
    Fried egg and bacon
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

I know this is supposed to be healthy meals but SOME days a FAT KNIGHT just fits my macros so it's healthy to me .

*A Fat Knight is sandwich sold by the Grease Trucks at my University. Consists of cheese steak, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, french fries, marina sauce and american cheese all piled high and stuffed into a hoagie roll for only $5...basically a college student's dream. It's something like 1700+ cals, ~92g fat, ~130g carbs, ~76g protein or so. Combine that with a bottle or two of beer and there goes my carbs for the day heh. Damn, just thinking about it makes me want to leave my apt and grab one haha.

Cereal...
    been living off it for years

Healthy snacks - peanut butter and celery or peanut butter and apple

Those are two snacks that come to mind that are pretty healthy and taste good. For healthy eats and such I usually just try to eat organic things.

Deleted
    Strawberry yoghurt !! Mmm.. or grapes.. I sit with a bowl of them right next to me when at the computer =P

Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post
    Its not my main source of protein BUT still eatting ALOT of meat would mean I would need excessive amounts of fiber to get that out of my system as well, and who really has that kind of time to fit in 5-6 smaller high protein meals a day with without having protein shakes to fill the gap between meals. xP
    I go without protein shakes on non lift days quite often. *Every morning I cook up a pound and a half of chicken breast and a pound and a half of assorted*vegetables. *Break it up into 4 containers take them to work and eat every 3 hours.

Potato wedges + bacon = win

Deleted
    Haggis pizza, best munch around

Deleted
    A good Indian (meal, that is).