Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Interesting Post about the future of WoW

http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments...d_i_will_tell/

The future mumbo jumbo I can't buy, but this guy seems so knowledgeable about what he's talking about, it's hard to think it's not legit. Everything sounds so amazing.

Scroll down and read all of his replies.

Meh.... blue post or it didn't happen. And since I sincerely doubt he works for Blizzard, it's all rumor and speculation, based on past trends and changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually Blizzard will get tired of warlocks complaining about being underpowered and remove the class from the game. The character portrait will be replaced with an image of Ghotscrawler, captioned "U mad bro?"
    Sure sounds legitimate!

Also, I believe Blizzard already confirmed somewhere that these people are fake. I'd have to double-check though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that reddit stuff is just garbage. It's a joke. He talks about time travel at times, too. So...no...

Even if it is all fake (and it most likely is), it's a great read, and I would be completely happy if WoW went the course he describes.

Love the "future classes and races". No demon hunter. Laaaaame. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no evidence to say that he is/was a dev, and a LOT of the stuff he says (like how he can't show any pics/proof of anything) really makes me think he's BSing.

Also, he goes against some things he says later in the post, I think he's a troll.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Brann Bronzebeard as the new aspect of Time?

Not bad.

No way a guy from the post-apocalyptic future could just be someone trolling from the present.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope he is just trolling simply because I would love an Emerald Dream expansion. Also weren't runemasters rolled into death knights for wrath? Plus anyone who has bro in there name should probably not warrant trust.
    Last edited by Flalia4; 2012-02-24 at 06:58 AM.

Not true, but very entertaining read non the less.

10+ Year Old Account
    miss Cleo can make better predictions for wow at this point....

although, she certainly didn't see those lawsuits coming.
    :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Those two kids running around Stormwind, the ones that keep taking each other's dolls. Do they get married or what?

Those two are actually the titans Eonar and Aman'Thul, who have been sealed in mortal bodies that do not age and made to forget who they really are. They actually remember and step in to fight at an otherwise hopeless-seeming battle for Stormwind.

Sounds legit.

His username says he's from the future. He's not posting as a dev, he's posting as a time-traveling WoW fan. Decide whether it's fake or not now =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously fake, I mean come on..

But I suggest people go through and read it, its pretty interesting lol. If only it was true about some things, even though I haven't played in half a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

10+ Year Old Account
    It's satire people, stop being so hyper defensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, looking on that comment about future playable races (Ogres) "a lot of people complained, but it happened" as if they are currently a playable race. Bogus wishful thinking/speculation, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Ha, looking on that comment about future playable races (Ogres) "a lot of people complained, but it happened" as if they are currently a playable race. Bogus wishful thinking/speculation, nothing more.
    he's writing as if he's a wow player that traveled back in time from the future, a la john titor. if you don't know john titor, get off my internets youngin.

Wow.

I secretly hope 99% of that is true. (Aside from the fact that Azshara deserves her own Expansion).

I also love that mortal races are taking over for Dragon Aspects, and I hope Blizzard does do this.

It seems like Brann would be more suitable to take the Earth Warder spot (but since atm there is no Earth Warder, who knows).

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously fake, but super interesting. I bookmarked it.