Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Oreo Cereal
    holy mother of jesus' right nut that was good.

A type of icecream (vanilla and strawberry flavoured) in a blue plastic treasure chest with a sticker or something in the bottom

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinder surprise <3

At tons of them when i was still young... Best. chocolate. Ever!

Cookie and Cream Twix. I wish those were still around.

teddy grahams... i have been looking for these for so long to try again, but i can't find any i guess they don't make them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    teddy grahams... i have been looking for these for so long to try again, but i can't find any i guess they don't make them anymore.
    I saw some at Wal-Mart this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    Gas stations in my area are about the only place I can find teddy grahams at anymore.
    "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my ANGER"

Deleted
    Wagonwheels! I swear to god they got smaller to not just because I got bigger

Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    Kinder surprise <3

At tons of them when i was still young... Best. chocolate. Ever!
    Hell ya, I used to live in German and I would get these all the time. Same with the Kinder sticks. The only place to get the eggs here in the States are in German stores, same with the Kinder Sticks. But they're extremely expensive. Some German stores don't sell the eggs since they're not allowed to be sold in the USA. Since the toy is small and can be a choking hazard.

Best way to eat the Kinder Sticks is to have them in your pocket for about five minutes and let them get all soft. Mmm.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

These.

amagawd! a blue treasure chest with a lion with a red shirt! omnomnomnomnom, you got this little plastic spoon and small tattoos

10+ Year Old Account
    A tray with dill pickles, apple slices, sharp cheddar and wheat thins.

Also, ants on a log and octopus hot dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Wow wtf, how come nobody has said lunchables pizzas yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    A type of icecream (vanilla and strawberry flavoured) in a blue plastic treasure chest with a sticker or something in the bottom
    amagawd! a blue treasure chest with a lion with a red shirt! omnomnomnomnom, you got this little plastic spoon and small tattoos!

i remember when everyone was afraid to eat them.
    WarHeads D:

Quote Originally Posted by Galivon View Post
    i remember when everyone was afraid to eat them.
    WarHeads D:
    I bought a big tub of them once when I was a kid. I ate so many in a short period of time that my tongue started peeling.

I could go on, but don't wanna clog up the thread

10+ Year Old Account
    I still buy gushers and fruit by the foot
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

god is been forever but there was this animal crackers with pink frostng on them they used to come in bags been trying to find them for a few years now

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I bought a big tub of them once when I was a kid. I ate so many in a short period of time that my tongue started peeling.
    lmfao that sounds like it sucked, that stuff was beyond sour at the time, now its like "this is sour?"