Thread: Shuffle!

Shuffle!

Hey! Me and this I know in game just started a shuffle deal some days ago. He's prospecting and I'm transmuting and disenchanting the result of the prospects. This guy is having a constant income of ore from a couple of farmers, over 100 stacks each day. In three days, we've earned over 20k for about an hour of work a day, at least for me. I haven't got any goldz out of this yet, I have only tracked the auctions and listened to his calculations of the income. Since it's only an hour a day of work for each shuffle it's not hard work. But if we do this every day it's gonna be hard work och lots of gold.

Now:

What should my cut in this be? Anyone else having this kind of deal?

I would almost say that, since You got the DE part and he got the Prospect and gem selling part its about even.

I also got this combo that you both have, and selling gems are lil bit more income, then its all about how much patterns he have? I bring in quite some gold with JC only selling cut gems, and DE the rest parts of the green gems or transmute the profit ones (hence red). but i would think that if u prospect 100 stacks ore day, the DE and make scrolls part can be a nice profit aswell... so maybe split it in my opinion? scrolls sells for alot more than a gem do, but not as many, compare the gold you getting, i would thing it evens out quite good in the end, THEEN again, its a bit server dependent, So i couldnt tell for sure, but its my estimation.

Deleted
    Woah, I hope you trust this guy or worked out your cut beforehand because - maybe I'm not very trusting - but I'd be worried about whether you're going to see much of that money. It sounds like you're both doing around half the work but he's putting up the initial cost of the ore; personally I would want to split profits 50/50 to be doing this. You'll have to then trust him on how much he pays for it though.

It may long term be worth levelling a JC yourself and cutting out the extra party - it's easy enough to make deals with farmers or buy ore on the AH and then you'll know exactly where you stand with how much you've spent and how much you've made.

Okay! I was thinking maybe 50/50 but haven't suggested it yet. Yeah, I know it's a matter of trust. I'm tracking his auctions to have some insight in how much we earn.I have a JC myself, and have done this before, but I just doesn't have time for posting such anymore. I will suggest 50/50 today and see what he says. I'd be fine with 40/60 too, since I know posting is a real pain in the ass. Thanks for replies!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaksdsf View Post
    Okay! I was thinking maybe 50/50 but haven't suggested it yet. Yeah, I know it's a matter of trust. I'm tracking his auctions to have some insight in how much we earn.I have a JC myself, and have done this before, but I just doesn't have time for posting such anymore. I will suggest 50/50 today and see what he says. I'd be fine with 40/60 too, since I know posting is a real pain in the ass. Thanks for replies!
    If you set up an auction program such as trade skills master it's actually almost no work at all to post I would say I spend maybe 10-15 minutes a day cancelling/relisting, that's it

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you should support gold farmers

10+ Year Old Account
    i always find DEing and then making relevant profitable scrolls to be the shittiest part. 50/50 or bail out

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    I don't think you should make asinine posts that have jack to do with the OP.

Thanks for all the replies! What do you guys do with the hypnotic dusts tho?

Deleted
    Level your own Jewelcrafter. It will cost you, but as an investment, not as spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    I love ore farmers, them providing me with so much ore this expansion has made me somewhere between 700-800k Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by jaksdsf View Post
    Thanks for all the replies! What do you guys do with the hypnotic dusts tho?
    I made a guild bank on a mule toon to hold it all until Mists of Pandaria come out and all those new little pandaren will be leveling enchanting. I have about 2 bank tabs full of the stuff and that's only a fraction of the dust I've produced since starting the shuffle in early 4.2.