10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Considering Thieves are unable to make multiple images of themselves (unlike Mesmers mind you), I'm going to assume the Thief that's kissing the heel of my boot is the real one o.0.
    How do you know?

*fingers again*
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Hmmmm I've been thinking about about re-editing the thread title into something a little but more interesting. Perhaps something like "You take the one on the right, I'll go down on the other two in the back alley - Mesmer Discussion Thread!!!" Thoughts? A tad bit too lecherousness?

Hmmmm I've been thinking about about re-editing the thread title into something a little but more interesting. Perhaps something like "You take the one on the right, I'll go down on the other two in the back alley - Mesmer Discussion Thread!!!" Thoughts? A tad bit too lecherousness?
    Shatter reality - Mesmer discussion thread??
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Shatter reality - Mesmer discussion thread??
    Better than the current boring title. Any other suggestions before I edit the title?

Better than the current title. Any other suggestions before I edit the title?
    Take suggestions for more then 3 minutes.

Edit: Prepare to throw your computer out the window because mesmers will annoying the crap out of you - discussion thread

Edit: Shatter reality - Minstrels discussion thread.

Or just minstrelsl discussion thread, I think that would draw people in and think WTF there is no minstrels must come into this thread and say its wrong!Then they get into this thread and are like... DAMN IT

I like Minstrels discussion thread
    Last edited by zito; 2012-03-18 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Fixed minstrels

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Take suggestions for more then 3 minutes.

Edit: Prepare to throw your computer out the window because mesmers will annoying the crap out of you - discussion thread

Edit: Shatter reality - Minstrels discussion thread.

Or just minstrelsl discussion thread, I think that would draw people in and think WTF there is no minstrels must come into this thread and say its wrong!Then they get into this thread and are like... DAMN IT

I like Minstrels discussion thread
    I second the Minstrels Discussion Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha I actually really like that suggestion, I'll give it a couple hours for more suggestions, before I finally edit the title .

10+ Year Old Account
    But wouldn't that new title count as trolling? =\
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Pffft, don't you know that mesmers are the natural trolls of Tyria?
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll PM one of the mods to see if it's okay.

Troll is the definition of Mesmer FOOL!

Is minstrel ok?
    Last edited by zito; 2012-03-19 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately we can't use the name "Shatter reality - Minstrels discussion thread", since newbies wouldn't get the reference .

*Cries*

Unfortunately we can't use the name "Shatter reality - Minstrels discussion thread", since newbies wouldn't get the reference .

*Cries*

But even if newbies don't get the refernce they click the link, discover its a mesmer discussion and go oh its a mesmer trick. We could also link the mesmer switch a ro thing Anet did.

I DEMAND MINSTRELS !!!!!

this is not fair!!!!! nothing will be as good as minstrels discussion thread.

10+ Year Old Account

*Cries*
    B-b-but, only mesmers shatter reality.... how would they not get it?

Nothing will be as good as minstrels. I'd just leave the title the way it is, it will only bring my disappointment if you change it

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I can agree with not renaming it the Minstrel Discussion Thread, because ANet "trolled" their fans with the concept of the Minstrel. You'd essentially be continuing that troll. :P

I get why you love the idea, but there's no point in deceiving your allies, only your enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I really love the idea of this class for PvP, but I look back at how decidedly useless mirror images were at "fooling" anyone that was worth fooling and I wonder if clones are going to have the same issue.
    I've seen a ton of videos from non Mesmer perspective and it gets really confusing on where the Mesmer really is especially when they're stealthing and rolling, however the one that jus stand there and spam one were very obvious to spot

I actually dislike the other threads with their nonsense attached to it. Just leave it be as Mesmer Discussion thread. It's about discussion, not how to make the thread title look pretty and super long you can't understand it from the front page. My take on it.

If anything I'd just add the tag [GW2] to the front of it because people keep coming into these discussion threads, not reading the 1st post or other posts and putting down something stupid about Warcraft.

PS: I only show GW2 threads in my filter.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-03-20 at 01:23 AM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    One thing that I've been giving some thought to...and haven't seen mentioned...

There're a bunch of skills and traits that do things like create a clone when you dodge, or block by creating a clone etc.

Now, when you have 3 illusions out and you create another, it causes the oldest of the three to vanish.

This has implications re: your phantasms...they're supposed to be a little longer lived and have a longer cool down, but you could quite easily wipe them out by dodging or blocking or something...I guess I'm just wondering how this will play...

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    One thing that I've been giving some thought to...and haven't seen mentioned...

There're a bunch of skills and traits that do things like create a clone when you dodge, or block by creating a clone etc.

Now, when you have 3 illusions out and you create another, it causes the oldest of the three to vanish.

This has implications re: your phantasms...they're supposed to be a little longer lived and have a longer cool down, but you could quite easily wipe them out by dodging or blocking or something...I guess I'm just wondering how this will play...

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?
    Where did you see them 'wipe out' the previous clones?
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic