Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    For low pop servers I'd stick with the high rarity items which have bigger profits.

Here's another sale that just went through.

[COLOR="red"]
    remeberd i have one of those. gonna put out now and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    remeberd i have one of those. gonna put out now and hope for the best.
    20,000g was a lot more then expected. Usually I'd push 7,000g-15,000g , but the player wanted it badly. Also, I guess the extra gold offer helped make my decision to put on the Neutral AH.

Deleted
    Elvine got a question...

Got a "First Mate Hat"
    for how much should I sell it?

one of the rarest hats ingame...
    I'm on a high populated server
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2012-02-25 at 07:06 PM.

is this a thread to inflame your ego while you brag about how much you made?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-02-25 at 07:50 PM.
    http://www.pverogues.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledragon View Post
    That poor rat.
    Why didn't anyone throw it a brez?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    User: And I was like, baby baby baby ooooh.
    Cleverbot: I hate justin bieber.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodacz View Post
    Elvine got a question...

Got a "First Mate Hat"
    for how much should I sell it?

one of the rarest hats ingame...
    I'm on a high populated server
    Depending on server, I've heard of them going from 15,000g-25,000g. With that being said there are two on my server for under 5,000g each. So it really depends on the players on your server.

Deleted
    how do you know for how much to put them on AH?

Quote Originally Posted by Raecius View Post
    how do you know for how much to put them on AH?
    Estimates, More depending on your server, if it doesnt sell usually, lower. if its REALLY rare up it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh i know i sell some pices for 5000g. But thing is that arent many farmers on my server so i need to farm myself.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    ah i see, just looked up all the pieces on AH, nothing, just nothing, so gonna have to farm for myself to

Might have to go Alliance for this...

There just only so much Blood Elf females for skank.. I mean rare armor.

Alliance seems more into it. (and that includes people buying it for Gnome,Dwarf, and Worgen)

Deleted
    how do i know if i have the right item? i see some stuff on AH with the same looks but has after the name for example, of the wale, of the.....

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Might have to go Alliance for this...

There just only so much Blood Elf females for skank.. I mean rare armor.

Alliance seems more into it. (and that includes people buying it for Gnome,Dwarf, and Worgen)
    A lot, if not most Vanilla armors are best on female toons with large visual aka not goblin or gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    how do i know if i have the right item? i see some stuff on AH with the same looks but has after the name for example, of the wale, of the.....
    Usually they won't care what stats the item has. So I wouldn't worry about the sufix.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

When it comes to transmog you disregard the "of the" since they are all the same look.

*EDIT* Jinx Anyankha!

Deleted
    ah ok ty

What? People pay that much for shit like that?

From now on im gonna think about vanilla greens before vendoring lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    What? People pay that much for shit like that?

From now on im gonna think about vanilla greens before vendoring lol.
    It's because people don't think about vanilla greens these items are highly priced. Player were trained to vendor or even not pick up greens.
    Now that transmog is a feature there is no stock of the greens and handful of people enjoy the old vanilla skins.

Keep in mind I've stated this is a niche and not everyone will understand or would be willing to pay for these. Each server may have different results depending on server type, pop, and the players.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2012-02-25 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arxu View Post
    I just tought about this a week ago and went on to scan the AH for "epic profits", then got sad because someone already had almost an monopoly over all the interesting greens with prices sky high, like yours. Must admit, I'm kind of jealous, you make more gold off random greens than I make in a year, I'm always too late for the great stuff.

Did you start really early, or did you "just get lucky"?
    I started about 7 weeks ago. I was lucky to be one of the first people to do it on my server. You're right though once someone has cornered the market on your server, only way to profit is keep an eye out for the rare stuff still. I'm slowly dropping my lower profit items since many players have caught on and trying to do the same as me.

Deleted
    do you advertise it in trade or just post it on the AH and hope someone will buy it?

do you advertise it in trade or just post it on the AH and hope someone will buy it?
    I use to advertise in trade a good bit, but most of my sales are from AH. If I see someone buying one of the rare pieces I message them and mention I have other pieces of sets that are rare. I try to be nice an thank all my buyers if I'm online when they buy some wares of mine, but most of the time they ignore my thanks =x

Had one person reply "This isn't real life." So I guess kindness wasn't wanted? >.<
    Last edited by Elvine; 2012-02-25 at 11:23 PM.