Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes great idea, let's bleed the existing realms dead some more.

Deleted
    I don't know if trolls will really speak neapolitan in this localization, but I think it could be a bad choice, neapolitan should be the accent of forsaken, due to the neapolitan's great cult of the dead and the vast presence of necropolitan sites in Naples area, real undercities.
    Instead trolls should speak calabrian, trolls are rageful and sarcastic, just as calabrians are, and everyone who know a calabrian cannot disagree with this description.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulli View Post
    More locals mean usually more native language servers, which will result in other servers getting more empty.That was IMO one of the reason of the empty servers these days, new servers come up because of new languages but old ones dont get closed.
    I would like to see how many actually left based on a new server opening, we will never see that but i would bet its pretty low. I would think more NEW people would choose those servers over say a US based server for example.

That said there hearing people pretty loud i wouldn't expect any servers taken offline as that would be bad press but i can think of other possible ways of fixing the issue that other games already do (Even a few f2p games) i have been on a low pop server for 5 years (Ravencrest us horde side) so i feel your pain.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-02-25 at 09:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    In Italian WoW Thrall's humble robes have been replaced by a Giorgio Armani suit, and instead of a riding a wyvern he drives a flying Ferrari Enzo...just to make it more local.
    50% of all quest rewards and loot are paid directly to your family (guild).

On a serious note I am very happy that localisation brings WoW to people in their native language, however they really do need to look at the wasteland of empty and dying EU servers it leaves behind and take responsible action to help low pop realms.

Sixty one EU low pop realms need help.

Deleted
    I'm italian and I will continue to play in English. Guys that sucks, it's horrible, in english everything is just more epic

10+ Year Old Account
    i love how there is a larger "spike" of new achievements, than first week DMF was released
    "it's insane!!!" hehe
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

I have to comment on this one although I don't play anymore (and probably I wouldn't use the Italian localization also if I played). Interesting anyway. Some people will be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard Art always rocks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean there will finally be an Italian server where all those Crushridge people can migrate too?

Deleted
    This is how Boring World of warcraft if. People start doing Insane acievement. Says it all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I must say that curse survey felt really biased.

I think a lot of young central european people have used world of warcraft as an arena to practice english (forced ), so I don't really celebrate.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dutch servers up next ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Feel free to suggest away! If they are possible and relevant we will eventually post them.
    Is it possible with a graph that shows the number of total achievement points people have? or have it been here and i missed it? :P

Deleted
    Italian realms? Lovely! Not sure if I will actually move there though, I mean we have Hakkar and similar realms that are already italian servers...or sort of :P

And the Italian Deathwing is incredible! I was expecting a super-mario parody but in the end I was astonished x9
    Last edited by mmoc325978b4bb; 2012-02-25 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Italian deathwing.. blows english deathwing away.. damm that was awesome.

Deleted
    The horror...

10+ Year Old Account
    So do the mobs in the Italian version hit or whack you
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Mamma Mia!!!