Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    An army of kittens to follow you around.

A racing minigame using those vehicles in the Black citadel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The ability for your character's dynamic story to take a decidedly evil turn.
    I agree with this...would be nice to be a villain P:

Deleted
    Yeah I gotta agree with the villain thing, would be cool to choose an evil side.

I'd get rid of PVP in all forms. Would be a market flop though. There is already the allowance of this corruption as an expectation.

a good local mini map function. Take tor's map with its auto transparency, make it moveable and resizeable and let us pick zoom levels. I almost always had the GW1 mission map (U key) open just to have a good idea of the area around me but beyond compass range.

Who is John Galt?

I'd add a way of playing the game with only heroes, bring in the same system from GW1 where you play with NPCs rather than other players, because that would be the ultimate MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'd get rid of PVP in all forms. Would be a market flop though. There is already the allowance of this corruption as an expectation.
    Yea, that's extremely crazy. I along with my friends and brothers, about 10 of us are gonna play this game solely for the PvP = /

10+ Year Old Account
    Player crafted cookies.

nom nom nom nom nom

Random Arena
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    Random Arena
    Pretty much exists, hot join PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Pretty much exists, hot join PvP.
    No, an actual random arena. With consecutive wins and such.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

Deleted
    If I could REMOVE one thing, I'd remove 90% of the fast travelling.

If I could CHANGE one thing, I'd put some more emphasis on personal rewards and bragging rights for hard work, i.e change ANet's obsession with making everyone feel good by preventing anyone from feeling better than the rest.

If I could ADD one thing, it'd be some challenge which really tested your ability to play your character in a certain way, similar to HC raids with the Holy Trinity in WoW. I want to make sure that if I master my playstyle, I want to be able to show it properly and in turn get rewarded for it.

Edit: I guess the 2nd and 3rd points are sort of similar, but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    If I could REMOVE one thing, I'd remove 90% of the fast travelling.

If I could CHANGE one thing, I'd put some more emphasis on personal rewards and bragging rights for hard work, i.e change ANet's obsession with making everyone feel good by preventing anyone from feeling better than the rest.

If I could ADD one thing, it'd be some challenge which really tested your ability to play your character in a certain way, similar to HC raids with the Holy Trinity in WoW. I want to make sure that if I master my playstyle, I want to be able to show it properly and in turn get rewarded for it.

Edit: I guess the 2nd and 3rd points are sort of similar, but meh.

If you don't like fast traveling, don't use it. If you want immersion on walking to cities on foot be my guest.

Anet has more bragging rights for gear than any other game I've seen. If you actually played the original Guild Wars, you would realize that. There are dozens of armor sets that only the rich or elite can get. Not to mention cape trims which are very difficult to get.

Also realize it's a game, not your social status.

LFG tool which i assume it doesnt have
    and.. mounts! i know you can easily teleport but i would to prefer to see the world a little faster than running

15+ Year Old Account
    Player shops. Where you could set yourself as a vendor and go offline and your character will still be in-game acting as a vendor.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Player shops. Where you could set yourself as a vendor and go offline and your character will still be in-game acting as a vendor.
    That would just result in a town being full off vendors standing in a miss fitting spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Ugh....Would be a serious downer for me. I've waited forever to play a game with RvR type gameplay in it just like in DAoC and now its finally here. I'd still play GW2 if it didn't have pvp, but i'd most likely get bored with it after a month or so and would only play it here and there every once in awhile.

But if there was one thing I'd add it would probably be a Darkness Falls like Dungeon similar to DAoC, Anet already said it won't be in for launch but they're looking into it sometime in the future.

Deleted
    A-net has not yet said whether or not they would like to implement this, but I hope they do.
    Some sort of a player ranking system in WvW, and some sort of a title/reward to go along with being ranked in the upper half of the ladder.