Deleted

Gladiator warrior3v3 action - WLS,TSG,WMS and more

So not many arms vids up atm so i thought i would throw some down most games are between 2.2k nothing too special.Pretty much all warrior lock shaman games vs RMP/RLS and some other comps.
    Hope you enjoy (This is the only thread i will use for arena videos)

Games vs RLS and RMP

Sneak-peek for a new more serious pvp movie that is coming out by me

More games coming soon most likely tonight

Armory link can be found here : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yraswag/simple
    I am gemming mainly resi and playing between 5k-5.2k resi in most games with full pvp set leaning towards crit reforges with 20 expertise and tier 2 axe. (If you want details on spec feel free to priv message me etc)

Feel free to drop some tips on how i can improve my game i have been slacking as arms for awhile so my play isn't always top notch.
    Last edited by mmoce6929ceabf; 2012-03-07 at 03:34 AM.

Gladitor? Learn to type.

Deleted
    I find it funny that when we finally get some videos from a high-ranked warrior, the first comment is from a troll that comment on spelling..

Nice job with the videos, mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineZero View Post
    I find it funny that when we finally get some videos from a high-ranked warrior for once, the first comment is from a troll that comment on spelling..

Nice job with the videos, mate.
    Thanks alot dude , ah well its always going to happen no matter the content I should have some more games uploaded tomorrow or tonight so i will put them in this thread got some games vs 2.4k RMP and DK MP on cyclone.

Deleted
    Your voice is so calm. i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayraswag View Post
    (...)
    hey ayra i +rep you all the time on AJ

might make like 10 acc's just to +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep

Deleted
    yes mate. very nice videos love the play, i like the down to earth attitude!. i also saw you around stormscale before i took a break, I dueled you as prot v prot once

its really nice that you are representing the arms warrior at the 2.2k+ Make more videos, ill definatly watch them.
    as for tips hmm, you have really good burst and pressure, but a couple of times i saw you misstime a charge on mage blink and miss some OP procs and rage dumping. but yeah keep up the videos.

warrior love!

Deleted
    Good vids mate

Deleted
    Hey all got some new stuff just out drop some feedback or if you have any questions about the comps/strats don't be afraid to send me a msg.

haven't seen wls in a long time. Good to see it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus11456 View Post
    haven't seen wls in a long time. Good to see it!
    Yeah seems to be a major lack of warrior pvp videos atm I think most warriors rerolled ferals or rogues :S