Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    this has nothing to do with warrior needing to be nerfed or even rogues for that matter!
    this is a simple case of the warrior being more skilled than you are, there is nothing wrong with that though!

besides u managed to kill him anyway and had the pleasure of having to experience a challenging fight for 5 mins!

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    something has got to change.[/U]
    You are absolutely correct. The proper course of action in this scenario is to delete your character, uninstall WoW and spend the time you would have spent pvping trying to find something you dont suck terribly at.

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    As it sits now, Warriors have way better burst, more mobility, and healing than Rogues

this part made me laugh soooo hard ! u better be a troll ...
    They have charge, bladestorm, heroic leap and rend. What does Rogue have? Shadow Step on a 20 second cool down :-\

They have charge, bladestorm, heroic leap and rend. What does Rogue have? Shadow Step on a 20 second cool down :-\
    wow what random abilities to string together to complain about

how is bladestorm and rend mobility? I guess bladestorm so he cant be snared but rend? ROFL.

Also, you have sprint, you can vanish and you have CoS to remove magic snares etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before Warriors didn't seem that bad, but when Warriors can do more damage than me, keep me from healing, and out heal me, something has got to change.
    I want to punch you in the face. Do you even realize what your saying?

15+ Year Old Account
    Rend is mobility now? And I thought I had heard everything on these forums.

Warriors:
    Charge..slapstorm unless the rogue is mentally challenged, heroic leap that doesnt work half the time if there is so much as a pebble in between you and the target, or the slightest of inclines/declines and intercept if you want to waste your rage. Rend? the bleed debuff? I assume you mean hamstring

Rogues: Shadowstep, sprint, crippling poison...oh wait..he caught me...blind or kidney shot...repeat process...oh wait..he caught me again...vanish..oh wait..he caught me again..preparation...repeat process

You have to be kidding me, every time I come against a rogue in 2s I lose 80% of my health bar, with shield wall up, with enraged regen up, within 4 seconds while stunned inside a smoke bomb.

Deleted
    "the warrior outheal me" "had ms on me so i couldnt heal" i stop reading there. neither of u was suposed to heal. roll a healer.

I agree with the OP, it's outrageous that rogues aren't able to fully counter warriors. The suggestion to make recuperate fully negate warrior's damage sounds reasonable and it significantly improves the quality of my life.

Deleted
    I almost always fight rogues coupled with a priest and/or lock thus i can't just use berserker rage to break gouge at will, sadly.. Kidney shot + gouge keeps me from attacking you 50% of time. Add superior slow giving you the opportunity to kite me indefinitely and recuperate ticking for 6k (before mortal strike) versus blood craze and second wind is slightly in your favor.

Actually i've the hardest time sticking on a target with a rogue peeling for them. Using imp hamstring on you and getting on another target don't work, shadowstep is regulary enough to close any gaps. And sitting on the rogue with his capability to reset the fight at will isn't regulary a real option for me while my healer getting burned. Rogues toolset is rather huge it looks to me like actually you're not using all abilities avaible. Ehrenpanzer lists a few more just four posts above.
    Last edited by mmoc9d5efa7d44; 2012-02-26 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    As it sits now, Warriors have way better burst, more mobility, and healing than Rogues

this part made me laugh soooo hard ! u better be a troll ...
    Ikr, it just yells it out.. cmon mods close this already =_="
    but surely warriors can heal more, jk

No.

If we're talking strictly Rogue v. Warrior issues, the Rogues do everything the Warrior does functionally, but better. From damage to healing to peeling to even passive defense (flat plate + minimal parry < leather + dodge against ALL damage sources), Rogues do it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are not using your abilities effectively or something. Generally when I open on a warrior hes down 60-100% of his hp after the stun, depending on resil. You can just shiv off the enraged regen making his healing minuscule. After that just evasion and he should be down by the time that ends. If anything I think warriors need a buff or rogues need the nerf. If you didn't have some ind of cc on the shaman and he was just free healing the warrior then it's a different story but that means you need to be more coordinated.

This guy obviously needs to get better, or learn that he got out skilled..
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Deleted
    From what I seem to gather, you're the scrub that gets rolled by warriors in arena.

WHY ARE PEOPLE RESPONDING TO AN EXTREMELY OBVIOUS TROLL THREAD.

I had no idea there were so many staggeringly dense people visiting these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Rend is mobility now? And I thought I had heard everything on these forums.
    it is when a rogue can use stealth because of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sillinoob View Post
    how is bladestorm and rend mobility? I guess bladestorm so he cant be snared but rend? ROFL.

Also, you have sprint, you can vanish and you have CoS to remove magic snares etc.
    how is it not? you cant snare or CC blade storm, its worse than paladin's bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperduke View Post
    WHY ARE PEOPLE RESPONDING TO AN EXTREMELY OBVIOUS TROLL THREAD.

I had no idea there were so many staggeringly dense people visiting these forums.
    You're responding.

For that matter, so am I. :O