Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Been farming it since it was possible to farm it solo as a none druid on my main.. Nothing.. Go in there on a ALT paladin and it drops the first time.. I wanted to die..

Got my 1st at 400 kills, 2nd at 125 kills and 3rd with Satchel of Exotic Mysteries

Deleted
    It took 61 kills to get mine and I love it
    Welcome to the club OP and grats on your shiny new mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    got mine only after 3 times!
    Last edited by Grum88; 2012-02-27 at 05:15 PM. Reason: mispelling

I lost count on how many times I've tried and failed. Still no Ravenlord for me. I did get the http://www.wowhead.com/item=19872 after 2 tries though before they removed it, so I can't complain too much.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

Snagged mine at ~30 kills, back when you still needed a druid to summon it!
    Fortunately I had a super awesome good guy in my guild who was a druid who ran it with me every day.
    This awesome dude also managed to convince a guildie who won the Grand Black War Mammoth in VoA to give it to me.
    ...I miss him, he quit for EQ2.

Deleted
    Second run. i know a guy whos been in there for 4 years straight, every single day.. That must be around 700 days

Please stop using this thread and use the over 50 pages long one instead, here : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...the-Raven-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Second run. i know a guy whos been in there for 4 years straight, every single day.. That must be around 700 days
    Actualy, 4*365 = 1460 days.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Sorry :S

Sorry to say this but I have gotten it twice.... both on the first run.

I got it on my main (priest) back in Wrath. I decided to go there, first time ever in Sethekk halls, as I made my way to Anzu I carefully mapped the pats and how I could make this as fast as possible for future runs. Then boom it dropped. I waited until a good friend was online so that he could see the guild achieve I also killed the last boss at the same time to get the normal / heroic achieve.

About 2 weeks ago my hunter alt hit 85 and i was bored while in a queue for LFR, decided to head to Sethekk. As I was killing Anzu the queue popped and I was half minded to take it, but decided to wait as I was killing Anzu. Sure enough it dropped for my alt on his first run as well. In total I've only been to Sethekk 2 times EVER. This mount appears to have a 100% drop rate so I dont know what everyone is complaining about

Good luck to the rest of you! Remember, the more you want it, the longer it will take to get it.

Deleted
    Took me something shy of 30 runs. Luckiest I've ever gotten with a mount (thank God for that too, done it back when you needed a druid to summon him so I had to dual box my brother's).

decided to farm it with my rogue alt a couple of days ago

yesterday, on my 3rd run, i got it funny thing was that i killed the boss before he could even manage to summon his annoying adds, never been able to do it with my warlock that way. i think as a reward for that he decided to give me the mount ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    3 runs...gave up after that.
    The next week after that give-up we ran firelands and I got the Alyss fire bird...re-skin of that mount.

i got raven lord(the belt) yesterday. and most of the time i run it -.-

436 runs on one character... i hate you all
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Lets see, i got it on 8 chars so far.

1st kill on my warrior*
    1st kill on my old shaman*
    1st kill on a hunter i deleted*
    45 kills on my mage
    6 kills on my crrent main shaman
    not sure how many on my other chars...

* Believe me or not, it happened =P
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    5th kill on my main.
    On the other hand, 100+ Stonecore solos and i've never seen the Vitreous Stone Drake drop once.

78 kills for me - and the time I ran it I was like - meh I will run for cloth and just for fun, I am so over the mount hunt.... AND OF COURSE IT DROPPED! Very surreal to see it in the loot tab. Its a great mount yet I don't use it which is ironic for the amount of work it took. Oh the collecter bug is cruel.. I am on to the farm for the white hawkstrider now and that hasn't dropped in 83 tries.

Deleted
    somewhere around 70-80 kills (can't see it in statics since i allways hs-ed out without killing last boss)
    but before it was soloable without a druid i used to spam /2 to get a druid to summin him for me and pay him some ridicilous price to use ML for mount.

33 times and that badboy was mine.

Been about 5 months so far with no luck. I hate all of you.