10+ Year Old Account

EU guys, I'd strongly suggest NOT to waste time on Computerandvideogames.com's FBSite

I've been on their competition for hours, only to get no response from the servers the second the keys are getting given out, as of now it looks like a scam for more likes on their facebook page.

I'd strongly suggest you to not waste your time on this site.

http://www.Computerandvideogames.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Computerand...37541772984354

Deleted
    "Melting are site & servers" and 5 Hours l8er from saying that they're still having technical Issues, though what they changed We'll hand out a beta key every 30 minutes so they get more likes. Stupid thing to begin with really, Goes with Internet speed as always, though 114mb shouldn't have Issues. o_O

Deleted
    It's running every day for 2 weeks at least.

I do follow them on twitter, and there were literally dozens of people posting screenshots of their beta keys from CVG yesterday, so they definitely are getting keys out there.... although it is frustrating to see time out messages and server fails,

Several other fansites that were running browsing related competitions timed out, D3DB had massive issues throughout the competition hours, you got keys for being active on the site so people just set auto refreshers and in the end a lot of people couldn't connect at all..

One guy took a screenshot of the facebook app yesterday where he had 50 windows open, just hoping one would connect...... but that's pretty stupid, considering you don't get the key for just having the app open so he's slowing it down for no advantage and I'm sure a lot of people are.

It's very hard for these sites to predict the amount of traffic their going to get, the amount of people who still want beta is beyond amazing... and some people are going to extreme measures to try and up their chances which slows it down for every single person instead.

So yes, prepare to be very frustrated BUT they are giving keys out and it is a legitimate site so I'm sure the people who received keys yesterday didn't feel it was "wasting time"

Today it even doesnt have a timer