Deleted

New Gaming Youtube Channel

Hello!,

My name is Mark and my guildies and me decided that it would be fun to start our own Youtube Gaming Channel,

we focus on games like:

-Minecraft
    -Left for dead 2
    -Terraria
    -Amnesia
    -Guildwars 2
    -Diablo 3
    -Starcraft 2
    -World of Warcraft
    -Portal 2

We ourself are a 10 man raiding guild that raids 2 days a week and uses the rest of the days to play other games and sing on Ventrilo.
    The Youtube channel itself is still in its starting positions but we try and pump out 1-2 video's a day from around 15 minute's long.
    Most of the recording is still done from a one player perspective but thats due to the editing software like After Effects and so on.
    We try and pull the user into the video and try and make people laugh, but since we are still a starting channel we need all the tips we can get.

The first video's we are currently uploading are from one of our players playing Amnesia the Dark Descent, he himself is quite the "Pussy" and is rewarded a 50k gold reward for completing this game.

If you are interested in checking out our channel < snipped > check that link
    You can give me a private PM through youtube or through the G-mail registered with it. if you have tips please do NOT post them below the video's cause then it will turn into a giantic mess.

Thanks for reading! and we hope to see you there.

( ps. i added a small video below this so you can see what its like )

< snipped >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-02-27 at 02:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion isn't the place for you to advertise your YouTube channel.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right