G2Play started preorders

So I hope you remember we saw German Amazon started preorders for July 2012. Another website started taking preorders with the release date set at 30th September. Any thoughts, whether the listed 44.99 E have something to do with the real retail price? what if the price turns 60 euro (like vanguard did), arent they afraid to lose?

---------- Post added 2012-02-27 at 03:22 PM ----------

http://www.g2play.net/store/Guild-Wa...-Download.html

Deleted
    44,99€ seems like a quite good estimate of the price it'll have. But the release date there is to be changed, as the site says in the text

Please stop using these preorder sites as any factual evidence. They are all guesses, nothing more.

Deleted
    No release date set by other websites than ArenaNet are all false. Then I don't care how much it actually cost, but 90€ max for Collector's Edition should be fine.

as far as i remeber original prophecies gw ce box costed more than $150 (i rly dont remeber the price, but it was EXTREMELY expensive). I doubt they will make CE as cheap as 90€ for GW2 (think of everything they could put into like special emotes, charr plush/statues and stuff)

Deleted
    I'd be able to pay up to 110€ for the CE but not a penny more.
    Or... if it contains something that I really really really want, like some of Mif's cookies or an IRL golem ^^, I'd be able to pay more maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am waiting to pre-order from Anet. If this game has a collector's edition I will probably be getting it. Unless it costs over 100. Then I will just bite the bullet and get a regular copy.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

anet's CE brings really something unique into your gameplay, unlike CE from other games do. it might be really worth to pay more now, as later you wont have the opportunity. GW1 CE now costs minimum $600