24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Didn't realize that being on the front page made people snowflakes Fine, I'll update the page lol.

And how is it laziness not to update it >o
    You started the thread, its your responsibility. :P

I think that I would like to join the guild. I'll prolly end up being a Sylvari mesmer named Secundus.
    "Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found."
    By a forum member "Membrane"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    You started the thread, its your responsibility. :P
    Maybe he should just put on the front page "Release isn't for many months, keep your pants on!"
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, a little off topic but I have a question..
    My family and I were just eating lunch and we all heard a loud bang. My husband and I got up to see what it was an our window was cracked (the inside pane, not the outside one)

What would cause a window to crack on it's own?
    I'm renting my place, am I going to have to pay for it to be repaired?

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Maybe he should just put on the front page "Release isn't for many months, keep your pants on!"
    I probably will :P

Okay, list is updated, over 250 people now~

Okay, a little off topic but I have a question..
    My family and I were just eating lunch and we all heard a loud bang. My husband and I got up to see what it was an our window was cracked (the inside pane, not the outside one)

Most likely weather, the change of temperature can easily break glass.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account

Man...

I know it likely won't ever happen because of timezones and people having things to do in real life, but I'm just trying to imagine 250 people being online in the same VOIP program...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Man...

I know it likely won't ever happen because of timezones and people having things to do in real life, but I'm just trying to imagine 250 people being online in the same VOIP program...
    It's why I am choosing a East coast server, to get as most people on at a time. Plus we're going to advertise our guild to the server to get more members.

10+ Year Old Account

The weather does change very rapidly here. Am I going to have to pay for this?

The weather does change very rapidly here. Am I going to have to pay for this?
    I don't know how Insurance works, so no clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely this, but I'm surprised to see it happen like that.

This one time I was cooking something on the stove, pulled off the glass lid from the pot and put it right under the faucet to start rinsing it off, and it shattered before me.

Definitely this, but I'm surprised to see it happen like that.

This one time I was cooking something on the stove, pulled off the glass lid from the pot and put it right under the faucet to start rinsing it off, and it shattered before me.
    xD I laughed lol. Think the worst thing I've done was take a fresh glass out of the washer that just finished and filled it with juice and it cracked. Then I face plam'ed, realizing I was being stupid.

The OP wasn't exactly clear about how to sign up, so I just sent you a PM. Gonna snag one of those AWESOME signatures now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going ranger. :P
    i haven't looked much at rangers before yesterday, but i gotta say longbow-ranger with sword in off-set for mobility looks pretty neat

Quote Originally Posted by Matash View Post
    Tell me about it... still dont know if i am going to play a warrior or guardian
    guardian!
    warriors look (relatively) boring to me, but guardians are cool, both as tanky-healy-support and as BAM-HAMMER!-dps^^

normal glass is always under high tension/pressure in itself, even without any outside influence (which is why a crack or hole from, say, a thrown stone or ball usually results in the whole pane bursting). so technically, all glass could just randomly go *pop* without anything damaging it
    of course in practise, that happens very, very rarely, even if the glass is of a low quality. but yeah, it still can happen, especially if the glass was under a lot of stress from quick temperature changes or the like.

as for who has to pay the repair, that most likely depends on your particular contract.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    guardian!
    warriors look (relatively) boring to me, but guardians are cool, both as tanky-healy-support and as BAM-HAMMER!-dps^^
    So it's decided...

All mods/officers (and the awesome players, like me) will be guardians with an improved (Ban) hammer trait spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically all the cool kids are playing Guardians.

We're kinda ridiculously good looking and awesome.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested in joining, considering I'm able to at launch considering I'm in Europe. Jimmybob117 - A Human Elementalist - Voilin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    So it's decided...

All mods/officers (and the awesome players, like me) will be guardians with an improved (Ban) hammer trait spec.
    Except me. I'll be an engineer. With a ban cannon.

Assuming it got lost a couple pages ago, but just a heads up, Grugmuc is on the list 3 times randomly. May want to check for other doubles when you have time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    So it's decided...

but.. i'm awesome too (both as a player and as a person, ofc!) and i'll be a thief!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Except me. I'll be an engineer. With a ban cannon.
    i would go with a cone-al ban-thrower, if i were you.
    reduced range, but increased aoe effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'm awesome, and I'm going thief... :<

Plus, how could the Mesmer profession officer be a Guardian?!