19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    I wish people who put their names/race/profession would do so in the format I put on the front page xD Easier to copy/paste.
    Fixed mine xP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    Fixed mine xP
    Same here :/ Sorry Allanon

Quote Originally Posted by sondok View Post
    Same here :/ Sorry Allanon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    Fixed mine xP
    It's perfectly fine, I already added you guys on the list regardless :P
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

It's perfectly fine, I already added you guys on the list regardless :P
    Thank you!

A good idea but would there potentially be an issue of different regions? I cannot remember if Arenanet has stated that there are no regional boundaries in Guildwars2 or not. IE: would US and EU players be able to be in same guild/server. I know that you could hop between the European and American servers in GW1.

The problem I see arising here is timezone differences. Where would the guild be based? In a primarily US placed server or an EU one. Either way you will be affecting a portion of the players here from whichever region you dont choose to call home as their active times will not correlate well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogly View Post
    A good idea but would there potentially be an issue of different regions? I cannot remember if Arenanet has stated that there are no regional boundaries in Guildwars2 or not. IE: would US and EU players be able to be in same guild/server. I know that you could hop between the European and American servers in GW1.

The problem I see arising here is timezone differences. Where would the guild be based? In a primarily US placed server or an EU one. Either way you will be affecting a portion of the players here from whichever region you dont choose to call home as their active times will not correlate well.
    The guild will most likely be based on a East Cost NA server, seeing how East coast would be the easiest for NA and EU players (right in the middle of West and EU).

Players do not have to set their home sever to which the guild is on be based on unless they wish to do WvW with the guild. Like I stated in the main post, the idea of the guild is a social guild where people of like minds and similar hobbies/past times can come. Since players can be in at leastThree Guilds at once, it's not expected or required to make this guild your main guild.

Hopefully, all servers/realms will be accessible to each other like in Guild Wars. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to or why they wouldn't implement the feature. Of course I expect that different time zones would make things harder, but in the end that would mean that groups of people will be online at different times. Some US players will be up late and could talk to the EU people, and vice versa.

If you play on the Curse MC server, you will notice that there are always between 5-10 people online almost all the time, and that's what I am foreseeing in this guild as well. Though I am hoping for more, I mean we got this thread to 10 pages and 70+ people interested in one day.

Of course I expect that different time zones would make things harder, but in the end that would mean that groups of people will be online at different times. Some US players will be up late and could talk to the EU people, and vice versa.

If you play on the Curse MC server, you will notice that there are always between 5-10 people online almost all the time, and that's what I am foreseeing in this guild as well. Though I am hoping for more, I mean we got this thread to 10 pages and 70+ people interested in one day.
    I think that's awesome as my sleeping pattern is... erratic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    I think that's awesome as my sleeping pattern is... erratic.
    Mine too. My sleeping pattern changes every week or so.

I Would like to join! Criator - Asura - Mesmer
    Last edited by Criator; 2012-02-28 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Criator View Post
    I'll would like to join! Criator - Asura - Mesmer
    Added to the list.

I'd like to complement my entry :

Name : Jamal Hakim
    Profession : Thief
    Race : Human or Norn (whichever has the best looking middle-eastern male model)

And ...

Name : ??? (Still researching)
    Profession : Engineer
    Race : Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    I'd like to complement my entry :

Name : Jamal Hakim
    Profession : Thief
    Race : Human or Norn (whichever has the best looking middle-eastern male model)

And ...

Name : ??? (Still researching)
    Profession : Engineer
    Race : Asura
    BAH read the bold z.z Added Jamal since he was mainly done xD

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in! I wonder how it will work cross-seas and stuff like that though. I'm going to play at EU servers, but if it works, sure count me in! Asura Elementalist most likely.

Add me please:
    Name: Puckk
    Profession: Elementalist or Mesmer
    Race: Norn

Deleted
    I wanna join! But Im afraid to put a char name since it will probably already be taken, they are kinda popular I guess >.<
    but I guess I'll write my char name and that stuff later in that case? ^^'

voting for MMOC or mmo champions for name :3

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    I'm in! I wonder how it will work cross-seas and stuff like that though. I'm going to play at EU servers, but if it works, sure count me in! Asura Elementalist most likely.
    Added

Quote Originally Posted by Puckk View Post
    Add me please:
    Name: Puckk
    Profession: Elementalist or Mesmer
    Race: Norn
    Why can't people listen to instructions QQ but added.

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    I wanna join! But Im afraid to put a char name since it will probably already be taken, they are kinda popular I guess >.<
    but I guess I'll write my char name and that stuff later in that case? ^^'

voting for MMOC or mmo champions for name :3
    Don't have to tell me now, you can wait till you have it set.

Count me in. :3

Nysha - Human - Guardian

Character names are a secret since I am nervous about getting them at launch. x]

Quote Originally Posted by nysha View Post
    Count me in. :3

Nysha - Human - Guardian

Character names are a secret since I am nervous about getting them at launch. x]
    Understandable, you do not need to give your name. It's just that some people do not mind putting it up or that they have their name already saved from GW1 and do not need to worry about someone stealing it.

BAH read the bold z.z Added Jamal since he was mainly done xD
    /shame >.> I thought each character had his own guilds, but yeah Jamal is the main anyway. Thanks

Deleted
    Im in

DiamondDust - Norn - Elementalist - Character name to be decided