• Northern Shiverpeaks

19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    I'd be willing to be a part of an MMOC community, as long as it stays social and someone takes care of the trolls.
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Since we could join up to three guilds I am definitely in. Human Guardian.

@Grug: At least I know you won't be angry at me for branching out since you are, too :P And I also vote for a variation of MMO-Champ guild.
    Don't mean to go off topic but is there a source saying that there is a 3 guild limit? I don't remember reading it anywhere and the wiki doesn't have a set number.

I think it's a good idea i'd be willing to join. Probably gonna be a thief, undecided on race.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Count me in. I'll be either a Norn or Sylvari Warrior or Guardian... yeah I know it's very grey, but I'll update this post as my mind changes so don't list my profession =X

Also, I like "Guild Wars Nation" and Mif for GM =D
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    Nice one, but I hope you all have thought about the different countries and time frames.

There are a lot of people here from all over the world and I don't know if as a European for example you will be able to hop on a US server. Can't really imagine they will have this, even though they had it in GW1....I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    Sounds like a good idea, would love to join. Would be a great social guild to hang out in and carry our community into the game. Count me in.

Lotheran Kord - Human - Necromancer

And I'm with Grugmuc; I like the names <MMO Champs> or <MMO Champions>.

Note: Can't really have Mif be the 'leader' if he has yet to say he is even interested...
    We force him to the power, otherwise I gladly take the president role

I'd be interested, although i have no name selected as of yet for my GW2 main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'll join in. But I deserve to be mifs vice president of cookies :'(

Zito - Sylvari mesmer - Zexion

How are we going to figure out a server >.>
    Pfft get out bookah, top positions are reserved for the Asura master race.

Would vote Mif for President, SBanes for Vice President and me Secretary of Defense.

You could maybe be my bookah assistant that fetch me coffee and cookies, nothing fancy but it's a good start for your career.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    We call that tsundere! ;D
    How did you know Laylie is a tsundere.... Stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tithonus View Post
    Don't mean to go off topic but is there a source saying that there is a 3 guild limit? I don't remember reading it anywhere and the wiki doesn't have a set number.
    I'll have to find the source, I know they said something about it but it's not like I had it set as a bookmark
    Link Best source I can do for now until I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by fishious View Post
    I'd be willing to be a part of an MMOC community, as long as it stays social and someone takes care of the trolls.
    The guild might be similar to what the MC server looks like.
    There are usually about 5-10 people on at a time, and I think we might get more people then they?
    Who knows.

Trolls shall fall before the trolling prowess of my mesmer!

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Count me in. I'll be either a Norn or Sylvari Warrior or Guardian... yeah I know it's very grey, but I'll update this post as my mind changes so don't list my profession =X

Also, I like "Guild Wars Nation" and Mif for GM =D
    Guild Wars Nation was my fav, but we do have to represent MMOChamp in some way :x

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Nice one, but I hope you all have thought about the different countries and time frames.

There are a lot of people here from all over the world and I don't know if as a European for example you will be able to hop on a US server. Can't really imagine they will have this, even though they had it in GW1....I know.
    You should be able to, no actual concrete confirmation, but it was asked and I feel strongly that they will do so.
    As for different time frames: it should be somewhat constant to what the MC server is like, 5-10 people online all the time usually, but like I said above we will probably have more.

Sign me up.

I have no friends.

I would be up for it. also I think a name that is relative to mmo champ but not totally obvious would be good, something like "Champions of Mmoia" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    I would be up for it. also I think a name that is relative to mmo champ but not totally obvious would be good, something like "Champions of Mmoia" or something.
    MMOC would be a fine name.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    We force him to the power, otherwise I gladly take the president role
    I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I'd be interested, although i have no name selected as of yet for my GW2 main.
    Yay another one

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    You could maybe be my bookah assistant that fetch me coffee and cookies, nothing fancy but it's a good start for your career.
    It's a fancy position! You get to smell the coffee and cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    How did you know Laylie is a tsundere.... Stalker.
    >_> Live Feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    MMOia? Like a piece of land?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Sign me up.

I have no friends.
    HELLO FRIEND

Deleted
    it doesnt need to be harder then just adding an ´s on the end of mmo-champion, mmo-champions tadaa!

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    it doesnt need to be harder then just adding an ´s on the end of mmo-champion, mmo-champions tadaa!
    Party pooper.

Party pooper.
    Take my name idea into consideration! :x

Deleted
    Party pooper.
    You know im right tho

10+ Year Old Account
    I live to serve all believers...

Lothaeryn Havenwell, human pala-guardian

And I vote for MMO-Champion to be the guild name, mineaswell make it official rather than another entity when its origins are from this site
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    You know im right tho
    Doesn't make the truth easier to take ><

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I live to serve all believers...

Lothaeryn Havenwell, human pala-guardian

And I vote for MMO-Champion to be the guild name, mineaswell make it official rather than another entity when its origins are from this site
    WE WELCOME YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'll join in. But I deserve to be mifs vice president of cookies :'(

Zito - Sylvari mesmer - Zexion

How are we going to figure out a server >.>
    What ever Deus Ex Machina server joins? >3> /whistles/