19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    He Bos damage is so stupid, and his 1 ability being on like a 3 second cd makes it even worse.

I always play Agni though, the stun is just too OP.
    I played Agni until I gave He Bro a try. Now I have no desire to play Agni again. Stun is nice, but I'd rather double my damage.
    Add Delias. >.>
    Also, SWAGNI GOT SWAAAAAG.
    Last edited by Delias; 2012-07-07 at 06:48 PM.

I added you the last time you said to add you lol

I play with a friend a lot who plays Anubis pretty often while I'm playing Agni. The combo is so unfair lol, I put down my gas cloud, charge in and stun them, then he mummifies them....ya they never get to take a step before they die. He's why I play Agni though, with my stun we can pretty much carry teams. I can't even tell you the last time I got to kill the Minotaur, the teams always give up way too early. It's so annoying

I added you the last time you said to add you lol

I play with a friend a lot who plays Anubis pretty often while I'm playing Agni. The combo is so unfair lol, I put down my gas cloud, charge in and stun them, then he mummifies them....ya they never get to take a step before they die. He's why I play Agni though, with my stun we can pretty much carry teams. I can't even tell you the last time I got to kill the Minotaur, the teams always give up way too early. It's so annoying
    Oh, so you did. I haven't seen you on once, so forgot you were on my list. xD

I play with Allanon mostly. He sucks, so my win/loss ratio is pretty bad. It's okay though, I win enough when he's not there to keep me well over positive.
    Giving Allanon shit is fun.

I wish you could see your stats outside of just the end of a match ><

I wish you could see your stats outside of just the end of a match ><
    Agreed. I also wish the chat system wasn't complete balls. Invite me if you want to play a match! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Oh, so you did. I haven't seen you on once, so forgot you were on my list. xD

I play with Allanon mostly. He sucks, so my win/loss ratio is pretty bad. It's okay though, I win enough when he's not there to keep me well over positive.
    Giving Allanon shit is fun.
    He's just mad that I KS all his kills as Hel.

I see dat text.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    He's just mad that I KS all his kills as Hel.

I see dat text.
    Kill Secured
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Kill Secured
    +1 cookie points to you.

You didn't steal their kill... you were securing it! >3

To touch on this (controversial) topic more seriously, I never understood the problem with kill-stealing. I've been on the receiving end in LoL all the time, too, but what it comes down to for me is... say, for example, you were chasing some random enemy through the jungle, and your allied Teemo who wasn't involved in the fight (at all) suddenly comes out from his lane, throws one auto attack at the enemy, and gets the kill because of it.

Yes. You now get less gold. But the team as a whole now has more gold. Instead of just you getting that kill for (just to use random numbers, no idea of the actual values) 500 gold, he gets 500 gold and you get 250 gold. Yeah, you personally get jipped out of 250, after putting a lot of "work" into killing that guy - but that's 250 gold the team didn't have before. Instead of the team getting 500 gold, it got 750.

The most important thing in LoL is allowing your whole team to snowball over the other team. If one guy on the team has 10k gold, but everybody else only has 5k because they were afraid to kill-steal, that team where everybody has 8k gold? They're gonna win.
    (it sounds like a huge difference, but it's not. The first team has 30k gold, the second team has 40k gold - one player has 2k gold less, but the other 4 have 3k gold more!)

Now, if we're talking about making sure that your carry gets the kill, when you've already secured your assist, and you're positive he can finish it off without dying himself, then yeah. Let him get the last hit, assuming you aren't also a carry, and you don't particularly "need" the kill. (Most teams have an AP carry, an AD carry, and also a jungler who is a different sort of carry!)
    But that's a different story entirely.

(on the subject of needing kills - I find it hilarious that, a lot of the time, say... a Katarina player with 12 kills won't let the AD carry with 3 kills and 12 assists get a kill, because she will "use it better" or something)
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-07-07 at 08:49 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Most of the kills that Allanon 'secured' were taken literally right as I used my skill and were due to him waiting to use his 1 until they were low enough for him to 1shot. Like, his 1 did 15% of their health and could be used twice in a row but he would use it while they were at 5% right before my skill went off. That's not kill securing, that's kill stealing. And he would have gotten an assist for either one of them, so it wasn't more gold for the team. Also didn't mention that Hel is a support and I am a carry.
    It was funny, and I have no ill feelings towards Allanon.. but he knows damn well how badly I wanted to punch him in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Now, if we're talking about making sure that your carry gets the kill, when you've already secured your assist, and you're positive he can finish it off without dying himself, then yeah. Let him get the last hit, assuming you aren't also a carry, and you don't particularly "need" the kill. (Most teams have an AP carry, an AD carry, and also a jungler who is a different sort of carry!)
    But that's a different story entirely.
    Readmoarkthnxbai
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Readmoarkthnxbai
    Also didn't mention that Hel is a support and I am a carry.
    Did you miss that part, or were you commenting on it? I read the whole thing. I was a carry, he KS'd about 5 kills from me in 1 game.

Is this currently in the game yet?

If not, this would be a screenshot of one the new sPvP maps. Looks Charr/Ascalon themed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you miss that part, or were you commenting on it? I read the whole thing. I was a carry, he KS'd about 5 kills from me in 1 game.
    I was saying I'd already addressed your situation.

Deleted
    That "new" spvp screenshot actually is quite old :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dyondegekstee View Post
    That "new" spvp screenshot actually is quite old :P
    I never said it was a new screenshot. I said a new sPvP map.

I was saying I'd already addressed your situation.
    But you didn't. You said "That's a different story entirely." without talking about that story at all. That's like me saying "Who died?" and you saying "I went to the store and bought some bacon. Also, someone died.. but that's a different story entirely." without saying who.

Also, Larynx, that SS looks to be from WvW.. but there are team colors, so I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing they're standing on looks like a capture point.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you didn't. You said "That's a different story entirely." without talking about that story at all. That's like me saying "Who died?" and you saying "I went to the store and bought some bacon. Also, someone died.. but that's a different story entirely." without saying who.
    Now, if we're talking about making sure that your carry gets the kill .... Let him get the last hit ...
    Are you sure?

Are you sure?
    Yeah, I read that. You've kind of posted it 3 times. My point was that I was a carry, he was a support, and he was purposefully stealing the last hit. I assumed you didn't realize that fact due to 90% of your post being about a completely different situation, so my follow up post was explaining the situation. But please, keep re-quoting something I've already read multiple times.

Most of the kills that Allanon 'secured' were taken literally right as I used my skill and were due to him waiting to use his 1 until they were low enough for him to 1shot. Like, his 1 did 15% of their health and could be used twice in a row but he would use it while they were at 5% right before my skill went off. That's not kill securing, that's kill stealing. And he would have gotten an assist for either one of them, so it wasn't more gold for the team. Also didn't mention that Hel is a support and I am a carry.
    It was funny, and I have no ill feelings towards Allanon.. but he knows damn well how badly I wanted to punch him in the face.
    Not actually what I was doing, I'd use my abilities for both Light and Dark to do damage, then I'd use it again once it was up. Due to your burst I was able to just kill them with the last shots.

I wasn't actually purposely waiting to steal your kills, but I did steal them.

Also Drake. Wtf? Notreadingalldat. Didn't realize we were going into a huge discussion on it~
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic