• Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    You will commit fashion suicide!

I guess I will have to play as a Charr then. Oh the things I do

I have never seen anything so awful. You'd look like a jackass in it.
    eff fashion. I'm a pretty fashionable lady but I'm also really cold all the time. I want this, and if I ever get it, I'm wearing it outside. If chav girls can go out in velvet tracksuits, I can pull of the cute nerdy girl with a wolf hat.

Also, Drake, I'm sorry but I'd have to agree with Bwaarg, I don't... I really don't like that at all. But then again, it wouldn't be for me, so if that's your thing... GO for it.

Ah, and if you're going to force yourself to play as a Charr, stick with your inferior humans. Traitor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    A what? O_o

I personally want one of these. But I want the hood modified to be similar in style to Ezio's, with the little point.
    Above all else, I love how you've got the choice to pick vegan leather in that shop. Thumbs up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Yay racing games and umm the other one looks like a game you really cant judge by pictures, like max payne 3 it can suck or not, and you wount know until you actually play the damn thing (in mp3 case it sucks but it looked kinda good, not awesome) And we are going so off topic again, but i cant find anything to say on gw2 atm xD except i really really want to play it!

I think i would never agree with Drake but it kinda looks pretty great, 400$ tho, haha think again xD
    Yeah boyfriend is really into Forza, and I like it a lot but I miss the whole outside racing thing. Horizon seems to want to give me just that so I WANT IT. Dishonoured is looking good but I'm kinda scared it's going to be bad. We'll see. It seems like I'd have to play it.

And yeah I'm having the same problem with keeping it on GW2.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No taste. :O
    Would you seriously wear that around?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    eff fashion. I'm a pretty fashionable lady but I'm also really cold all the time. I want this, and if I ever get it, I'm wearing it outside. If chav girls can go out in velvet tracksuits, I can pull of the cute nerdy girl with a wolf hat.

Also, Drake, I'm sorry but I'd have to agree with Bwaarg, I don't... I really don't like that at all. But then again, it wouldn't be for me, so if that's your thing... GO for it.

Ah, and if you're going to force yourself to play as a Charr, stick with your inferior humans. Traitor.
    Ugh, you are killing me Kallanna with your fashion taste. I'll have to take you shopping and buy you things to make you...presentable. Don't feel bad about agreeing with me either. I can be right :M

P.S. I was debating if I want to be a Human or a Charr. But I have been forced into picking a Charr

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Would you seriously wear that around?
    I'd imagine being hot in Summer, not wearing it in winter (rain) and all the time people looking at me like I was about to pull out a gun on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, you people are crazy. I've always loved the long coat look. With or without a hood.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Ugh, you are killing me Kallanna with your fashion taste. I'll have to take you shopping and buy you things to make you...presentable. Don't feel bad about agreeing with me either. I can be right :M

P.S. I was debating if I want to be a Human or a Charr. But I have been forced into picking a Charr
    Deal with it. My fashion taste is actually not bad at all, and there's NOOO way I'd take you shopping with me. Nope. No way in hell.

Good, but you're still a traitor.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:43 PM ----------

Bah, you people are crazy. I've always loved the long coat look. With or without a hood.
    I like long coats but... heh. I own a long leather jacket myself, but nothing like that. It might be the hood though. I don't know.

Deleted
    Yeah boyfriend is really into Forza, and I like it a lot but I miss the whole outside racing thing. Horizon seems to want to give me just that so I WANT IT. Dishonoured is looking good but I'm kinda scared it's going to be bad. We'll see. It seems like I'd have to play it.

And yeah I'm having the same problem with keeping it on GW2.
    colin mcrae, best outdoor rally games ever!

Deleted
    I have a "detective" long coat. I look so sexy in it.

Deal with it. My fashion taste is actually not bad at all, and there's NOOO way I'd take you shopping with me. Nope. No way in hell.

Good, but you're still a traitor.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:43 PM ----------

I like long coats but... heh. I own a long leather jacket myself, but nothing like that. It might be the hood though. I don't know.
    I'll take you shopping whether you like it or not! I won't make you look "pretty" but I will make you look uber-classy (not that you don't already).

And why am I still a traitor? I guess I should make a Flame legion Charr then! :<
    Last edited by mmocbd1a42b9dc; 2012-08-13 at 04:45 PM.

Deleted
    colin mcrae, best outdoor rally games ever!
    I know right? But they're getting a bit old. I liked my WRC PSP game but meh. Bring on the new blood!
    Also, Test Drive Unlimited but with Forza physics and looks makes me swwooooon. xD

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:44 PM ----------

I have a "detective" long coat. I look so sexy in it.
    I'm scared to find out one day that you are, in fact, Benedict Cumberbatch and you just decided to troll me.

Deleted
    I prefer trench coats with big buttons. I don't like the whole leather look, both aesthetically and morally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe? What about a Stampede Duster? Or the Jenova Trench? Dante Coat?
    I think they have stuff from the Matrix, Firefly, Blade Runner, and even Doctor Who as well.

Obviously Abbyshot is crazy expensive, but surely the the style can still be appealing. :P
    The KH Organization XIII coats are just kinda designed to look creepy/mysterious to begin with I think. I suppose I'd much more enjoy Assassin robes, like what Ezio has in Brotherhood, but I'd have to go all pro cosplayer to pull that off - and I don't have the skills for that!

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    I don't like the whole leather look, both aesthetically and morally.
    Pretty sure most of their leather isn't real leather.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    I prefer trench coats with big buttons. I don't like the whole leather look, both aesthetically and morally.
    I have a leather jacket, I loooooooove it. Seriously. Who cares about morals when you look so good in it? D:

EDIT: I'd even wear a Charr hide coat irl if I looked good in it.

Deleted
    I know right? But they're getting a bit old. I liked my WRC PSP game but meh. Bring on the new blood!
    Also, Test Drive Unlimited but with Forza physics and looks makes me swwooooon. xD
    Yea they are, but the feeling in them is still great

haha you nerd!

Deleted
    Maybe? What about a Stampede Duster? Or the Jenova Trench? Dante Coat?
    I think they have stuff from the Matrix, Firefly, Blade Runner, and even Doctor Who as well.

Obviously Abbyshot is crazy expensive, but surely the the style can still be appealing. :P
    The KH Organization XIII coats are just kinda designed to look creepy/mysterious to begin with I think. I suppose I'd much more enjoy Assassin robes, like what Ezio has in Brotherhood.
    I think the problem with it is that they're all very over the top cosplay/super goth coats honestly. I find that if you're doing leather you need to be VERY careful not to cross the line of the extremely silly. (this comes from the person who's desperately looking for some leather trousers so I know what I'm talking bout) Leather jackets in itself call a lot of attention, so a simple, buckless cut seems to be more my thing.

But hey, if you dig that... Nothing stopping you.

PS: The Dante model looks stupid. So not hot. /disappointed.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:52 PM ----------

I have a leather jacket, I loooooooove it. Seriously. Who cares about morals when you look so good in it? D:

EDIT: I'd even wear a Charr hide coat irl if I looked good in it.
    Yeah, I'm sorry Shalla but I really like leather One of my favourite materials EVER.

And I'd skin you first, before allowing you a charr coat. Traitor.

Yea they are, but the feeling in them is still great

haha you nerd!
    Yeah, well... are you surprised?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dante one isn't my style either, honestly, but dressing like Vash or OXIII would be fun. Maybe I'm just too dark for most of you. Or maybe I just have no shame as a gamer.

Maybe I'm just too dark for most of you.
    *hair flip* trolol

I spent most of my life hanging out with the goth crowd. Actual goth, not scene kids in dark clothes. I still think that looks EXTREMELY stupid.

Deleted
    Yeah, well... are you surprised?
    Not really no

(1 goal wins doesnt count)

Deleted
    The Dante one isn't my style either, honestly, but dressing like Vash or OXIII would be fun. Maybe I'm just too dark for most of you. Or maybe I just have no shame as a gamer.
    I love Vash, but hell I wouldn't dress like him everyday. If you're speaking about going out every once in a while dressed like him.... yeah go on. I gave a giant freaking glomp to a 30 year old dude that cosplayed Alucard in a con I was in, it was awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    *hair flip* trolol

I spent most of my life hanging out with the goth crowd. Actual goth, not scene kids in dark clothes. I still think that looks EXTREMELY stupid.
    I knew there was I reason I liked you.

Bondage trousers <3 /swoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    *hair flip* trolol

I'm so non-conformist, I'm not going to conform with any of you. :O