36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    hugs! So sad.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I spend my hour creating my live character, or... sorta.

I absolutely LOVE her
    i only spent half an hour on the norn today, because it was mostly just to test out their general looks anyway :x

also, my asuran is totally cuter then yours. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    I like the look of you Charr, Human and Norn though! *Hates on Asura*.
    but those eyes! look at her eyes!! ^_^

also, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    lolbear
    he likes to eat little buggers who annoy him or his friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys.

Still breathin'.

Doesn't look like we're going to pass our inspection tomorrow. Mostly due to not getting enough help. I don't know what this means for us as far as living here. But things aren't looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Hey guys.

Still breathin'.

Doesn't look like we're going to pass our inspection tomorrow. Mostly due to not getting enough help. I don't know what this means for us as far as living here. But things aren't looking good.

Here, take this cookie.

/give cookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    I swear that my human will look like yours, Blood. As yours looks like Delias' one.
    .. the only thing that looks the same is the hair, hair color, and skin color. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post

Here, take this cookie.

/give cookie
    Thanks. I truly appreciate that. ANd all the warm wishes you guys have given me.

I truly hope that I'll be there on the 25th.

What's going on o.0, I'm out of loop no one talk to low posts new mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    What's going on o.0, I'm out of loop no one talk to low posts new mod
    /hugz.
    having quite a busy day so not able to post too much.
    The community though is in general agreement that ur new dancing avatar is officially awesome.
    Have a cookie

And Vanni. Honestly hope everything turns out ok. I hope they'll be human and see the amount of effort put into making it right. I'll send happy rainbows

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    The community though is in general agreement that ur new dancing avatar is officially awesome.
    He speaks the truth. Everytime i see it I have to look at it like 30 secs and do nothing else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Yeah. I like it too. But the tail seems to disappear when he leans left. Should be visible between the legs, I think. I should word that better, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisei View Post
    Yeah. I like it too. But the tail seems to disappear when he leans left. Should be visible between the legs, I think. I should word that better, but oh well.
    I think u hit on exactly why it doesn't

Deleted
    I leave you alone for the entire weekend, and you don't even make ten new pages? I am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    And to all of them today I shall just say: Thanks for a very entertaining game. You fought hard, but not hard enough. Enjoy the silver! =P .
    I have a snappy reply to this, but I can't post it or people would know where I live. And we'd once again be back to the ceaseless confessions of love whenever I try to go to the store to buy some groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I leave you alone for the entire weekend, and you don't even make ten new pages? I am disappoint.

I have a snappy reply to this, but I can't post it or people would know where I live. And we'd once again be back to the ceaseless confessions of love whenever I try to go to the store to buy some groceries.
    We were waiting on you, mr toaster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    We were waiting on you, mr toaster.
    Awww, you're so sweet.

It's a refreshing change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    .. the only thing that looks the same is the hair, hair color, and skin color. xD
    All Charr and Humans look the same. Shh.

Deleted
    Mornin' peeps o/

Y'know, job hunting sucks when you don't really want a job. I wish I could get a job playing GW2 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Mornin' peeps o/

Y'know, job hunting sucks when you don't really want a job. I wish I could get a job playing GW2 or something.
    Make youtube videos about GW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Hey guys.

Still breathin'.

Hope everything goes well :<. *crossesfingers*

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning everyone.

11 more days!

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 08:20 AM ----------

seems i broke the thread..

10+ Year Old Account
    Been replaying FFX to pass the time. 10 years later, and still I love this story. Auron has always been my favorite FF character, for some reason.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Been replaying FFX to pass the time. 10 years later, and still I love this story. Auron has always been my favorite FF character, for some reason.
    Just started playing it aswell. Was going to record it but forgot to turn it on... I also get tired of anything that isnt GW2 like instantly nowdays.