• Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Seriously. Who cares about morals when you look so good in it? D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post

Yeah, I'm sorry Shalla but I really like leather One of my favourite materials EVER.
    A bit disappointed, especially with how accessible fake leather is these days, but not much I can do I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Not really no

(1 goal wins doesnt count)
    I read that! It's still a win, we got gold. And hell were you all grumpy.

PS: I was under the impression swedish men were supposed to be hot. I was disappointed.

I want guild wars 2 and guild chat to annoy all of you with these random things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bondage trousers <3 /swoon
    They're fun to wear, but incredibly noisy as well as eye-catching. Not the best attire for when you don't want to be noticed. :P

Of course, dressing in this style in general makes it impossible to avoid notice, but that's beside the point. If I don't want to be noticed, I'll just dress in normal pants and a hoodie.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    A bit disappointed, especially with how accessible fake leather is these days, but not much I can do I suppose.
    Fake leather doesn't feel the same I'm sorry. It doesn't smell or have the same flexibility. I normally try to look for places that don't torture animals and have sustainable sources but... yeah.

Fake leather sucks.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    They're fun to wear, but incredibly noisy as well as eye-catching. Not the best attire for when you don't want to be noticed. :P
    Hold on, you don't want to be noticed and you linked us that coat?! *mind blown*

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm sorry Shalla but I really like leather One of my favourite materials EVER.

And I'd skin you first, before allowing you a charr coat. Traitor.
    Yes, you can be saved from fashion disaster!

Pffft. You just try to stop me. Besides you won't even know who my coat was :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold on, you don't want to be noticed and you linked us that coat?! *mind blown*
    See mah edit!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I read that! It's still a win, we got gold. And hell were you all grumpy.

PS: I was under the impression swedish men were supposed to be hot. I was disappointed.

I want guild wars 2 and guild chat to annoy all of you with these random things.
    LOL! whatever made you think that?? (not everyone can be as hot as me) its just as true as that every swedish girl is blonde and have huge bewbz. (also not true)

Deleted
    See mah edit!
    Errrr... Ok.

Yes, you can be saved from fashion disaster!

Pffft. You just try to stop me. Besides you won't even know who my coat was :<
    I am NOT a fashion disaster. Now leave me alone with that traitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real problem with those pants though is when you throw 'em in the wash. Not ALL the chains are removable, after all...

Deleted
    LOL! whatever made you think that?? (not everyone can be as hot as me) its just as true as that every swedish girl is blonde and have huge bewbz. (also not true)
    Wait, so you mean all the stereotypes aren't true? /nevergoingtoSweden

Deleted
    Wait, so you mean all the stereotypes aren't true? /nevergoingtoSweden
    Sorry! I suggest you go to norway insteed.

Deleted
    Sorry! I suggest you go to norway insteed.
    Meh. I got tricked into coming to London, and It took me three tries to find a hot guy. I am disappointed WORLD!

So, what about this game that's coming out... what's the name? Guild Wars 2?

You cannot judge swedish men by the handball team. Just no...

Deleted
    Meh. I got tricked into coming to London, and It took me three tries to find a hot guy. I am disappointed WORLD!

So, what about this game that's coming out... what's the name? Guild Wars 2?
    Only 3?, thats not bad And yea what about this game guild wars 2, i heard its pretty awesome and is coming out soon

Deleted
    Errrr... Ok.

I am NOT a fashion disaster. Now leave me alone with that traitor.
    I'm sorry. I will stop. I won't skin anyone either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Hrmmm... I think I should leave this one alone.

@Kallanna - All this talk of random outfits has me wanting to find out what kinds of armor styles I can get in the game. ><
    I'm especially wondering if... well, back in BWE1, head pieces were always the same armor style. Wondering if that will be addressed at launch. I started with the anonymous hood on my thief, but could only find masks. :<

Deleted
    Also this btw! xD take a look at the firemen insteed, you will have better luck there, or our dressman models.

Deleted
    Hahaha, I'm obviously joking.

I only judge the French by their sports teams. /drool

Only 3?, thats not bad And yea what about this game guild wars 2, i heard its pretty awesome and is coming out soon
    Yeah, only 11 days can you believe it? It seems like it was only yesterday we prepurchased and got into the first BWE.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 06:08 PM ----------

Hrmmm... I think I should leave this one alone.

@Kallanna - All this talk of random outfits has me wanting to find out what kinds of armor styles I can get in the game. ><
    Oh yeah, you guys don't know what that sport is. =D

And yay, usefull talk!

I'm sorry. I will stop. I won't skin anyone either
    Good.
    Traitor.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bwaarg, lmao.

Deleted
    Yeah, only 11 days can you believe it? It seems like it was only yesterday we prepurchased and got into the first BWE.
    Yea i know , feels like we just played in our first bwe not long ago this time last year felt like it would never release.