• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    clearly none of them did the cataclysm 85 grind day 1.

Has nothing to do with gaming!

I did stay up for a long time to grind to 85 in less than 24 hours, but I've done worse.

Ya ever go to work in a clean room facility, 12 hour shift, on no sleep, without being allowed a chair?
    After having gone through a 12 hour shift the previous day? >_>
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-25 at 03:56 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    clearly none of them did the cataclysm 85 grind day 1.

I couldn't because I had student teaching the next day. In fact, I didn't make it to 85 on my "raiding main" until after Xmas. This was due to me not knowing which toon I wanted to raid with in Cata due to the crazy changes so I got 4 or 5 toons to around 83-84ish before I decided.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

so I gave my friend my extra account code so he could play with me, and you know what he did? He talked about being able to play GW2 to some friends of his and wants to go to whatever server they picked and play with them. :badluckbrian:
    Dance on the edge of eternity

Quote Originally Posted by syteless View Post
    so I gave my friend my extra account code so he could play with me, and you know what he did? He talked about being able to play GW2 to some friends of his and wants to go to whatever server they picked and play with them. :badluckbrian:
    Sounds like a very good friend. Anyways, guesting should be available soon enough.. so you guys will be able to do everything but WvW together anyways.
    Last edited by Delias; 2012-08-25 at 03:57 AM.

We all know servers ain't gonna be up in 2 minutes.

/sadface

10+ Year Old Account
    We can hope!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    We all know servers ain't gonna be up in 2 minutes.

/sadface
    Lets not crush hopes and dreams just yet.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Lets not crush hopes and dreams just yet.
    Anet will do that in 1 minute :3

Its important to let hopes and dreams age a bit and ferment before you crush them.

Deleted
    Torn between the mmo champion server as im positive it will have a nice community, or an EU on closer to my time frame, think it would affect me much playing on Crystal desert playing in EU? with queue times etc

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Torn between the mmo champion server as im positive it will have a nice community, or an EU on closer to my time frame, think it would affect me much playing on Crystal desert playing in EU? with queue times etc
    wuts a que time? no tanks or healers yo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    All I know is that ping would be better playing on an EU server. I hear EU members of the guild are largely planning on Desolation.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Servers are fucking up guys

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got in then DCed, then log in and boom transaction in progress ... i hope i dident buy anything....i dident have any gems

Deleted
    Not in Europe they're not!

Mumble grumble something about Europe being oppressed blah blah grumble complain second class citizens gab mumble nobody takes us seriously etc.

I take it back. In the words of Killcrazy from Red Dwarf season 8:

LET'S GO KILL SOMETHING! YEEEEEEAAAAAAH!
    Last edited by mmoc64a56cce3c; 2012-08-25 at 04:05 AM.

Deleted
    wuts a que time? no tanks or healers yo
    So there is never queues for Spvp and wvw then? 0.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maythael View Post
    i just woke up from a 10 hour beauty sleep.

aaah, a glass of coke in the morning...
    omg hai maythael!! <3 <3 <3

I´m in wohooo I´m so happy

10+ Year Old Account
    The sooner Tuesday gets here, the sooner I can find out if my Thief gets the name I actually want for him :<

I'm rather upset... don't really have any back-up names for the character I've been RPing for years!

I tried to be just "Drake" but somebody else got it first. God damn, how many people in the world like that name? =\
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-25 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    The sooner Tuesday gets here, the sooner I can find out if my Thief gets the name I actually want for him :<

I'm rather upset... don't really have any back-up names for the character I've been RPing for years!

I tried to be just "Drake" but somebody else got it first. God damn, how many people in the world like that name? =\
    Try everyone :|

my name Grave is usually taken, but I'll be able to use it here since he has a last name
    Dance on the edge of eternity