19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really shouldn't bother to touch these forums for like a month. It's one thing to dislike the game, it's another to be so damn volatile with an opinion formed by stupid.

I swear, the moment kids leave their parent's house, they act like saying "fuck" is a god-given right or something...
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-26 at 06:51 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I really shouldn't bother to touch these forums for like a month. It's one thing to dislike the game, it's another to be so damn volatile with an opinion formed by stupid.

I swear, the moment kids leave their parent's house, they act like saying "fuck" is a god-given right or something...
    Agree. I don´t enjoy viewing the forums after the release..It´s really sad

Deleted
    the people who actually like the game are probably playing right now

those who don't are crying on the forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    the people who actually like the game are probably playing right now

those who don't are crying on the forums
    And then there's those of us taking a break, I guess? *ponders*
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

invite Archimand 3046 for the guild name Raimei
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Still not showing up in the guild. Perhaps I need another invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for an invite. It's KickButtMario.7845

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I should name my Charr Engineer... Doctor Claw.

And the reason I say this is because last night I spent 3 hours, and then again today about 2 hours, talking with Kitiy to come up with a decent name for a Charr Elementalist. She was very adamant about coming up with a name that works with "Grimzigar" in the sense that... his "nickname" is Grim, which happens to be an adjective. So we were looking for various adjectives and verbs that sounded "right."

So I've been thinking a lot about names. Think we finally found the right name. >_>
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-26 at 09:30 PM.

Closed some portals in a swamp, and I think it made something mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQCapNlhFU

I'm glad they zoom your camera out a bit for these big bosses

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to invite me to the mmo-c guild? name is Nezira.7519
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't got an invite. Can anyone invite me or are some people having trouble inviting me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I still haven't got an invite. Can anyone invite me or are some people having trouble inviting me?
    You don't get an invite by leaving your name here. Read the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    And then there's those of us taking a break, I guess? *ponders*
    What´s this word ´break´ you are using?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You don't get an invite by leaving your name here. Read the front page.
    I have tried getting an invite by whispering 3 of them. I would do more but I don't know how to see who else is in the guild.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I'll edit my actual ID tag (Athravan.2389) onto the front page as well if that makes it easier, but also a lot of people who've asked me in whisper who are already in the guild, and I've sent a lot of invites people haven't accepted (check your "g" tab). At the moment there are a few guild bugs, some people can't join, some people can't switch represent and some people are already in the guild but it's showing to them their not.

If you're confused about how to whisper simply type /whisper player id, alternatively hit "Y" for contacts, then add, then you can see when someone is online and just click on them to whisper.

Can I snag an invite at Graham.4357 please?
    Desktop: i5-6600K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Z170m Extreme4 | Corsair H100i V2 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro | 500GB Samsung EVO M.2 | EVGA Supernova G2 650w | Corsair 350D | Asus MG278q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder
    ---
    Laptop: i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    for all the people who are having problems with getting invites: i would suggest to wait until the guild bug is fixed, it's all a huge wibblwobbl right now. patience, friends ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    for all the people who are having problems with getting invites: i would suggest to wait until the guild bug is fixed, it's all a huge wibblwobbl right now. patience, friends ;P
    wibblwobbl hahah. That´s my new favourite word!

:/ I figure the guild is bugged out for being too full. It told me I didn't have a guild day 2, but my friends made some little guild and it's been working fine the whole time.
    Dance on the edge of eternity

Deleted
    No, it's not because it's too full. Guild of less than five people have been disappearing as well.