36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    blarg, I totally forgot to come back and ask for an invite. ><

I suck when it comes to forums.
    Did you get one?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Did you get one?
    Not yet, no. In game name is Vanni Silvante.

May i have an inv?
    Char: Qejj

Thanks.

Deleted
    Going by the initial post I chose Desolation as an EU player, I hope that's correct? If so, please shoot me an invite, character name: Panador

So, not playing much the next few days as I'm traveling to WA to help move my parents into their new house now.

Also, is there any Mod or Someone credible who is on Crystal Desert (and plans to stay on CD) that would like to become Guild Leader? I really don't have much interest in the post and I'm just happy I got the ball rolling. This thread was just an idea thread about the concept of one and never knew it would explode like it has. I'm proud of the work we have done and accomplished in order to get this far and all the work and time people have put into it.

I wasn't planning to lead the guild, as everyone who has read the first 5 pages, I was trying to find someone who would like to do so. Since all the work has been done now, is anyone willing to take it up? I got a few things I have to edit on the front page, but after that, I don't have plan to lead anymore.

Also, will be making a few new ranks for the guild.

Realm Representatives; The realms Northern Shiverpeaks and Desolation will each have their own representative so that they can queue up guild upgrades only, you won't be able to kick or manage players below you and you're rank is lower than an Officers~

Believe Desolation already has one, as for Shiverpeaks, not yet.

Gonna ask a mod if it's possible to change the OP to someone else or give management abilities to it so they can edit it without asking me in order to do so.

I will leave my own little note on the OP about me though d:

PS: So close to 1,000 pages. Dear Lord. Also, we are close to 300 members, really happy about that and glad to see we have on average of about 25-75 players on at a time and even more during the peak hours.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-09-09 at 01:03 PM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Oh, I forgot.

I'm on EU Desolation, throw me by an invite if you please, me being Crucilus Bloodbane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Not yet, no. In game name is Vanni Silvante.
    Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Bellian View Post
    May i have an inv?
    Char: Qejj

Thanks.
    Sent

Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    Going by the initial post I chose Desolation as an EU player, I hope that's correct? If so, please shoot me an invite, character name: Panador
    Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    Oh, I forgot.

I'm on EU Desolation, throw me by an invite if you please, me being Crucilus Bloodbane
    Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    So, not playing much the next few days as I'm traveling to WA to help move my parents into their new house now.

Also, is there any Mod or Someone credible who is on Crystal Desert (and plans to stay on CD) that would like to become Guild Leader? I really don't have much interest in the post and I'm just happy I got the ball rolling. This thread was just an idea thread about the concept of one and never knew it would explode like it has. I'm proud of the work we have done and accomplished in order to get this far and all the work and time people have put into it.

I wasn't planning to lead the guild, as everyone who has read the first 5 pages, I was trying to find someone who would like to do so. Since all the work has been done now, is anyone willing to take it up? I got a few things I have to edit on the front page, but after that, I don't have plan to lead anymore.

Also, will be making a few new ranks for the guild.

Realm Representatives; The realms Northern Shiverpeaks and Desolation will each have their own representative so that they can queue up guild upgrades only, you won't be able to kick or manage players below you and you're rank is lower than an Officers~

Believe Desolation already has one, as for Shiverpeaks, not yet.

Gonna ask a mod if it's possible to change the OP to someone else or give management abilities to it so they can edit it without asking me in order to do so.

I will leave my own little note on the OP about me though d:

PS: So close to 1,000 pages. Dear Lord. Also, we are close to 300 members, really happy about that and glad to see we have on average of about 25-75 players on at a time and even more during the peak hours.
    I wouldn't mind it, done it before, but my problem always ends up being that real life means I can't group as much. I solo a lot and it makes a huge difference if the leadership can "hands on" by getting, and taking part in, regular group runs. This game has given me bad altitus with over 103 hours in, but my highest toon is only 41. Rerolling my guardian, again, right now.

Not to mention that I'm a greenhorn on these boards compared to quite a few posters. Anyone else interested?

How many players from this website are in this guild now ?
    Anyone has numbers ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    Anyone has numbers ?
    Well according to the guild window we have 260 members and 73 are online right now. However guilds are global and everyone just isn't on Crystal Desert or Desolation, though most are. I also couldn't tell you how many are strictly posters from here. Again though, I suspect most are.

Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    Anyone has numbers ?
    Well, I just said about 300 o_o Also, we don't say no to anyone, it's really just a IRC channel in game you can talk in. You can bring in friends, relatives, etc in. One thing I will point out though, DO NOT advertise for the guild in map channel, we're not there to bolster our numbers or be competitive.

Also, I need to talk to the mods/officers, but instead of having a leader, I think I will just let the officers have control of it as they would the forums.

But I don't know yet. Having a single 'leader' for this guild doesn't seem entirely right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Also, I need to talk to the mods/officers, but instead of having a leader, I think I will just let the officers have control of it as they would the forums.

But I don't know yet. Having a single 'leader' for this guild doesn't seem entirely right.
    That would probably be the best route. As far as ranks, have you thought about creating server ranks? As in, ranks that identify which server that member is on? That should make it easier to see who is where. Unless I'm missing something obvious in the guild window of course.

What is the deal with the TeamSpeak? It doesn't seem to function.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    Don't know, I always have too much background noise to use it comfortably for others.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    That would probably be the best route. As far as ranks, have you thought about creating server ranks? As in, ranks that identify which server that member is on? That should make it easier to see who is where. Unless I'm missing something obvious in the guild window of course.
    Great Idea, I will probably do so!

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    No idea, I don't actually own the TS server and I can't even log onto it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random note for you Asura lovers: I have found a neat naming convention for my Asura, although my Asura Mesmer doesn't follow it simply because it was an RP name I wanted to use.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    If you could send me an Invite (Grimm Blackdagger) and a PM with the TS address I would be most grateful!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd offer to be leader, but I'm too anti-social, and everybody hates me for being bold enough to share unpopular opinions. :O!

Plus, it makes sense for those already associated with the GW2 sub-forums to be "in charge" of the guild dedicated to that very same sub-community.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Guess I was kicked from the guild.

Lovely

can you add me please too?

Zêra from Millersund (DE)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    If you could send me an Invite (Grimm Blackdagger) and a PM with the TS address I would be most grateful!
    Sorry, forgot to check last night before hitting the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by HC.ZeRa View Post
    can you add me please too?

Zêra from Millersund (DE)
    If you have not gotten any yet I'll kick out invites as soon as I get on a few hours from now.