• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamalaya View Post
    Ouch...yeah, with the time I've been playing I've been looking around for anyone from MMO Champ but think I'm on a different server (Desolation...) to most people and I'd rather play on an EU server.

Any point in adding me to the guild, ie is anyone there? Don't really want to leave Desolation tbh, IGN of current alt is Chrystna
    We don't have many upgrades on Desolation but hoping to get that sorted soon-ish, I've sent you an invite anyway.

I've also added the details of a teamspeak that actually works to the in-game message of the day, people are free to use it with friends not in the guild.

ok, so i've finaly been able to switch to crystal desert server. I have hardly seen anyone on. Is this guild active much? I'm looking for some people to party up with at night after work (Central time). Anyone play during those times?

Can an officer invite Mallart(Matsumotoo.7813) to the guild please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    ok, so i've finaly been able to switch to crystal desert server. I have hardly seen anyone on. Is this guild active much? I'm looking for some people to party up with at night after work (Central time). Anyone play during those times?
    Not the same time zone, but I was finally able to xfer to crystal desert, is the guild still active?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Is this guild still around? How has it been? I planned on joining on release but I honestly forgot about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The liklihood is no, no one has posted in here since december last year, I haven't pm'ed the OP but I would recommend doing that.

I don't think the OP plays anymore. I haven't seen him online in more than 6 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITs very frustrating that out of the 2.5 million people who still play no one from the mmo c guild does..../sarcasm

And yeah the op hasnt posted since september..go figure.

well it's a wow fanbase guild so it's not surprising really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    well it's a wow fanbase guild so it's not surprising really
    I dunno, I think its suprising that it collapsed so quickly, but losing the OP from MMO-C was never going to help, I guess the desire to keep it going just wasn't there, a lot of the GW2 mega fans like Mif, agile emily, drake and co all left when they realized people like me wouldn't stop moaning. Guess it just lost momentum and the officers weren't commited enough to keep it going, its more to do with that than being a wow site imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mif still roams on reddit quite a lot, that damned asuran always taking all my karma! :1stworldproblems: but yeah a lot of people stopped posting here.

Deleted
    Most of the active people on the thread before release joined other guilds primarily (including myself), and then some of us split up even more not long after release. No one really seemed to want to be the guild leader of this one and without an active person in charge making activities and keeping a reason for people to actually keep that guild as their main and so on most guilds won't last that long.... but I enjoyed talking to a large amount of people from MMOC in the early days when the guild was busy and I think it served a purpose as a social hub whilst people were finding their way around the world in the beginning.

I assume it's long dead now; I PMed the OP to ask if he could make me a guild leader so I could continue the upgrades after the free transfers were removed and promote some people on the different servers to do the same, but he never responded (I was previously switching every couple of days to add them). With no one who could actually activate all the stuff on the servers people were playing on, even that incentive wasn't going to be there anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame there is no leader replacement system like in that other mmo ( I assume) :P You tried at elsat shamanic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Most of the active people on the thread before release joined other guilds primarily (including myself), and then some of us split up even more not long after release.
    ^ what she said. this guild was pretty much abandoned by most people who had been active in here, even before the actual release. groups form, guilds split, as it tends to happen.

there are still some of those people playing, though, just in and with other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I dunno, I think its suprising that it collapsed so quickly, but losing the OP from MMO-C was never going to help, I guess the desire to keep it going just wasn't there, a lot of the GW2 mega fans like Mif, agile emily, drake and co all left when they realized people like me wouldn't stop moaning. Guess it just lost momentum and the officers weren't commited enough to keep it going, its more to do with that than being a wow site imo.
    I was wondering what happened to them, they used to post here all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I was wondering what happened to them, they used to post here all the time.
    Drake and agile left I think just after release, this sub forum was pretty difficult for very dedicated players, only Karizee really stuck it out, I'm not proud of how I was back at release, but I certainly wasn't the worst, it was a very confrontational sub forum. Most of the haters have gone, as have the likes of Drake and Mif, it is after all primarily a wow fan site.

They all went off to reddit and the official sites the last I spoke/saw of them.

Deleted
    I still play, but I have a guild that's really active and friendly. Everyone split in the beginning, so it was difficult to keep up with everyone. Then people started quitting, doing other things... I don't think I've seen many of my friends still playing (except for Mif).

Guild is pretty dead. Rarely see people online in it, and even then they aren't representing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    I still play, but I have a guild that's really active and friendly. Everyone split in the beginning, so it was difficult to keep up with everyone. Then people started quitting, doing other things... I don't think I've seen many of my friends still playing (except for Mif).

Guild is pretty dead. Rarely see people online in it, and even then they aren't representing.
    Emily... <3... long time no speak, don't be a stranger! I still log on occasionally but I never see anyone online sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Link3n View Post
    It also further encourages those traits as well, almost like a confidence booster. Where can you get these tests? It would be interesting to see what I'm like + my gf. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On page 200 now of EoD, it's getting kickass if I can say so myself. I can predict what is going to happen now though, sadly. But only for the next few chapters or so though; still excited
    Funny. Well there are several good personality tests out there that you can choose from. However, if you prefer the DISC test, I suggest you visit this and you will find more useful information. You will have a better understanding of yourself and the others. It will help you connect with others more effectively and helps build better relationships. After you take the test come back to us and share your result. Let us know how much percentage you have for your Ds, Is, S and Cs.
    Last edited by lunchjoyous; 2013-12-16 at 03:32 AM. Reason: need to change the sentence for my link

10+ Year Old Account
    Good necro, that was posted over a year and a half ago lol :S