Thread: [TV] Survivor

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Colton is playing a great final three game, he won't win the end game is he keeps his attitude up. The Survivor jury rarely votes for who played the best game. I hate that obnoxious woman working with Colton right now; that one that slightly resembles a monkey who had a shovel slammed into her face. Right now there's only a couple of women who I'd like to see win out of the entire cast, most people already should have lost any right to win via basic stupidity.
    I like both the asian guy and girl that are playing now. I don't remember their names. I also liked the comedian guy that got voted off too. The rest meh.

Colton is playing a final 3 game far too early too. You can definitely see him as a character that would come back on another show though.

*** Spoilers from previous week ***

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I like both the asian guy and girl that are playing now. I don't remember their names. I also liked the comedian guy that got voted off too. The rest meh.

Colton is playing a final 3 game far too early too. You can definitely see him as a character that would come back on another show though.
    The asian girl is SoL and the asian guy is just being a follower.
    Kim (found idol) and Sabrina (black chick) are the only ones I'd want to see win at this point. Everyone else left just seems to be a complete prick, a boring follower, or a useless idiot.

*** Spoilers from previous week ***

sad to see colton go last night!

Quote Originally Posted by fatalaeon View Post
    sad to see colton go last night!
    you were the only one! lol, j/k I'm sure some people liked him, but I was sick of him. He's already annoying in general, but he was being SO MEAN to Christina this week...Karma is a bitch (and so is Colton)

p.s. hope Alicia is next to go
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2012-03-22 at 06:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    hehe. yeah, karma. I hope he's alright, but I'm not sad to see him go. He was far too annoying. What a slap in the face to keep the idol too.

Colton made me feel physically sick the way he was acting towards Christina. The way he was saying he hated her face and telling her everyone hates her it felt so racist. Honestly the people he's had the biggest problem with so far, hating them before he really knew anything about them, it does seem a race thing. It's one thing to tell someone that they are next, but to make it personal and tell them disgusting things the way he did, made me feel sick. Usually karma takes years and years to catch up with you, but I was so happy to be able to see karma catch up with him, I was so happy honestly. Maybe that makes me just as bad a person but I did feel great that he got what was coming to him and I got to see it rather than it happening years after survivor. And ***spoilers*** I lold so hard that he took the idol and screwed over his bitchy friend, really made me have faith in the world haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    Colton made me feel physically sick the way he was acting towards Christina. The way he was saying he hated her face and telling her everyone hates her it felt so racist. Honestly the people he's had the biggest problem with so far, hating them before he really knew anything about them, it does seem a race thing. It's one thing to tell someone that they are next, but to make it personal and tell them disgusting things the way he did, made me feel sick. Usually karma takes years and years to catch up with you, but I was so happy to be able to see karma catch up with him, I was so happy honestly. Maybe that makes me just as bad a person but I did feel great that he got what was coming to him and I got to see it rather than it happening years after survivor. And ***spoilers*** I lold so hard that he took the idol and screwed over his bitchy friend, really made me have faith in the world haha.
    I don't think it was a race thing. I think he felt that he had one over on the girl and his personality made him all bitchy and he acted it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    REALLY dissapointed to see Colton go last night :/ definitely made the show up until that point. I think Sabrina's got it, and maybe Jonas as my male choice. Reminds me a lot of Boston Rob for some reason...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah View Post
    REALLY dissapointed to see Colton go last night :/ definitely made the show up until that point. I think Sabrina's got it, and maybe Jonas as my male choice. Reminds me a lot of Boston Rob for some reason...
    I'm on board with Jonas, but I don't think Sabrina is going to be able to make it too much further. Kinda a gut feeling.

I don't think it was a race thing. I think he felt that he had one over on the girl and his personality made him all bitchy and he acted it out.
    maybe not "race" exactly as "people who are different from the norm". He called Bill "ghetto trash" and Leif an "oomplaloompa" and a "munchkin". The whole tribal council with Bill just seemed way beyond the pale of just "I didn't like this person just because". It honestly seems like he hates anyone instantly that isn't a white middle class American, just personal observation there. I'm not personally offended as I have no kids watching it etc but when I looked it up on IMDB recently I noticed it said it was a family show. That kind of hatred and disregard of people is a bit much for kids. I just told my husband about it 2mins ago and he offered a very interesting question. Did he really have appendicitis or was he made to leave the show because he was taking it a bit too far? Has made me quite thoughtful now, although they must film them 24hours a day, they could have just shown different things of Colton and not aired the bad comments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    maybe not "race" exactly as "people who are different from the norm". He called Bill "ghetto trash" and Leif an "oomplaloompa" and a "munchkin". The whole tribal council with Bill just seemed way beyond the pale of just "I didn't like this person just because". It honestly seems like he hates anyone instantly that isn't a white middle class American, just personal observation there. I'm not personally offended as I have no kids watching it etc but when I looked it up on IMDB recently I noticed it said it was a family show. That kind of hatred and disregard of people is a bit much for kids. I just told my husband about it 2mins ago and he offered a very interesting question. Did he really have appendicitis or was he made to leave the show because he was taking it a bit too far? Has made me quite thoughtful now, although they must film them 24hours a day, they could have just shown different things of Colton and not aired the bad comments.
    I think suggesting that his appendicitis was somehow faked is a stretch.

I kinda get what you're going with here though. he may very well have feelings like that. Think back to Phillip from 2 seasons ago.

It may be an issue in some players hearts, but i dont think thats where the producers are going.

my two cents:

Being from Alabama myself (like Colton, unfortunately), there definitely are a lot of people around here that have racism just ingrained into them from an early age. I myself was brought up in a very racist family, and even though i don't feel that way anymore, it's still something that just lives inside my brain and is sometimes hard to ignore. That being said, i don't know what Colton's upbringing was like, but with him being gay and most certainly having to deal with prejudice against himself, I'd like to think he wouldn't be a racist, but I wouldn't be surprised. That's assuming he really is gay and his WHOLE PERSONALITY wasn't just an act for the cameras. That also wouldn't surprise me.

The appendicitis though definitely seemed real to me. When the medic was pushing in on his stomach i felt like the look of pain on his face was the most honest thing we've seen from him yet. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    The appendicitis though definitely seemed real to me. When the medic was pushing in on his stomach i felt like the look of pain on his face was the most honest thing we've seen from him yet. lol
    I haven't had appendicitis, but when I went to the doctor with stomach pain that felt near equivalent to what I saw from Colton I was told I needed to go to emergency because he thought I was going to need surgery for appendicitis. I have no doubt it was real.

Is it just me or is the show really boring now? I'm not talking about the concept of it, I mean the people on the show. They're not interesting, I'm really not hating or rooting for anyone.

Edit: I think I'm just tired of how stupid everyone is. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to know that Colton would be destroying everyone else if he hadn't gotten sick, because everyone seems to be spineless this season. + the guys are letting the girls pick them off one by one, and no one's fucking realizing it except for Jay, but he's too passive to do anything about it. There is no real mastermind in this game, just a bunch of derps.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-04-12 at 08:19 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jay didn't really get it either. He bought that he had those girls on his side. All the men are pretty clueless.. voting for different girls. If they all teamed up they could have gotten one out, but didn't.

I really don't want the game to end up with 6 girls. I hope something happens next week.

I don't even understand WHY THE HELL they're arguing about which girl to vote for. Just vote for ONE of them, jesus christ. Jay's a moron, he doesn't understand that it's still girls vs. guys, even after they already voted off two guys. (yes I'm watching right now)

Man these fucking egotistical guys who can't even agree on which girl to vote out. If they had just paid attention to each other Alicia would be out and not Jay. *popcorn*

I take back what I said a while ago. Troyzan #1
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-04-12 at 08:56 AM.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I'm finding it pretty impressive the girls are actually sticking together so far, but how long until they get rid of Kim? Seeing as she's the silent threat that the guys don't know about but the girls do. I wouldn't have teamed up automatically with the girls to be honest, being the same sex doesn't automatically mean they are trustworthy. But I would hope that no girl switches and goes with the guys now, they will never be trusted by them anymore and get voted out right after the other girls.

Yeah, Troyzan is the one person I'm "rooting" for. The rest of the guys are just clueless, and the girls have the numbers to go all the way, but i forsee a rift forming between them somehow and one or two (maybe christina and/or cat) teaming up with the remaining guys.

On a side note, I'd never make it far in this game, because even though Tarzan is no threat whatsoever, I'd have gotten rid of him a LONG time ago simply so i didn't have to see him walking around in his underwear all damned day. *shiver*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    Yeah, Troyzan is the one person I'm "rooting" for.
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind him winning. I think he wasted the idol though. They knew he had it.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind him winning. I think he wasted the idol though. They knew he had it.
    Yeah he definitely wasted it, but his logic was more than sound in using it. There was nothing stopping the girls from giving him the 4 votes instead of Jay.