Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Prayer of Mending - Not proccing Divine Aegis?

Hi guys,

So I got this magical spell called "Prayer of Mending". Now as far as I know - when this particular spell crits, it should proc Divine Aegis, but I've done some testing (I don't have parses as I am bad) and although the crits from PoM trigger Inspiration, it doesn't trigger Divine Aegis.

Anyone else experiencing this?

**Edit - I'm Discipline, not Holy**
    Last edited by Idlesolid; 2012-02-28 at 11:36 AM.

Strange. Just looking at my logs 2 month ago and it seems PoM procs DA regulary.
    You should check your combat log if you don't get parsers and see if problem really exists. If so, screen combat log and send a ticket to GM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I should mention I've already opened a GM ticket and got this response from a GM:

"Greetings,

You are receiving this message in response to the help petition which you submitted regarding Divine Aegis.

Thank you for reporting this to us. We are unaware of any problems associated with this, but the issue will be further investigated with the information you provided."

Below is a screenshot of me in combat (about 10 minutes ago) with a cat masquerading as a bear which shows that although PoM crits (I do have the DA talent), DA does not proc. I've also been doing dungeons and used purely PoM to heal and it doesn't proc DA when it crits on other players too.

Last edited by Idlesolid; 2012-02-28 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    could be a bug since you are not lvl 85 yet. i remember there was a bug with echo of lights healing for way too much early levels but it wasnt bugged for lvl85. so thats my guess here

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tasi View Post
    could be a bug since you are not lvl 85 yet. i remember there was a bug with echo of lights healing for way too much early levels but it wasnt bugged for lvl85. so thats my guess here
    Nope - tested this with a level 85 too - his Inspiration procced but Divine Aegis did not. I've also tried with and without the glyph and still it doesn't proc DA.

Deleted

It is indeed broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might get fixed today with patch 4.3.3, who knows? It's a fixes patch after all.

seems that isn't the only thing bugged

Critical Smites not Atoning

in the image that Nysem puts there you can see that -> http://i.imgur.com/pOAe4.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Tested today (4.3.3). Does not proc DA, procs Inspiration. Does not proc Echo of Light either as holy... Hmm... I know it used to be buggy with bounces, but maybe they made it more buggy?
    Last edited by h3lladvocate; 2012-02-28 at 05:46 PM.

Deleted
    Nice find Ayedillsorrid! :P

P.s. Cat.

Deleted
    o_O I didn't notice this, it's been proccing DA as far as I remember. I'll dbl check though.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is definitely something wrong here. I've been doing some further testing and I have seen DA proc from PoM crits SOMETIMES. But it's definitely not working on every crit and there doesn't appear to be any pattern as to when it will work and when it won't. However, I know for certain that when using PoM on myself, the crit does not proc DA.