silent radiator fans

anyone have experience with

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/84...12-29_dBA.html

as rad fans? or can recommend super quiet rad fans

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got the noiseblocker, what can I tell you about them?

I freaking love them, they're so good!

They're so quiet, I can hardly hear them, they provide good cooling, looks good, they got push/pill pins which makes it easy to install/remove the fans.

@synthaxx im thinking about scythe but wasnt sure on noise and honestly they are always out of stock lol

@inux94 do u use them as case fans or rad fans?

my case is a mountainmod with 7+ fans and prolly doing a push as the noise blockers are 30 bucks a pop and scythe i havnt priced lately but are a lot as well and well as my other threads have shown this build is already starting to hurt the wallet and piss off the wife =p

10+ Year Old Account
    I use them as case fans, as I don't have rads.
    My country doesn't f***ing sell PC parts, the last retailer closed and shutdown, I'm moving to Denmark this summer so I can enjoy my gaming.

If your wife goes mad everytime you spend something on parts, tell her to spend less on make up/something she buys often, except food, always works for me

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Noiseblockers and Gentle Typhoons are going to perform about the same under 1000 RPM...most fans are. GTs come into their own from 1000-1700RPM and have the best static pressure of any 120mm fan. A lot of people just use Yate Loons D12SLs for <1000 RPM operation since they're about $5 each and push decent amounts of air at low speeds. They do slow down a bit when positioned horizontally, but bearing wear at such low speeds should be minimal.