Thread: What is this?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What is this?

If you look at 9-14 seconds you see his teeth shapeshift? can you see it?

oO
    Last edited by mmoc5802fe7f7d; 2012-02-27 at 09:19 PM.

They have come!

im 12 and what is this
    So I was giving a speech in Iraq when some guy threw a shoe and he missed.The first thing on my mind was "LoL not even hitcapped"

I seem to need to respect Giorgio A Tsoukalo more... he was right.

10+ Year Old Account
    The teeth look like they change shape completely... how is that possible? Maybe the camera has something wrong with it?

Speaking of weird teeth, ~8 years ago I visited Hong Kong, and there was a guy with a full set of metal pointy teeth, like that James Bond villain. Freaky!

Deleted
    theres more

how???

wait hold up, you're surprised by people eating bricks? I thought the point of this was proving Giorgio A Tsoukalo right with the whole teeth ordeal. The second video shows nothing wrong with his teeth, orther than the fact hes chewing on bricks,

Shitting bricks, he does it.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, what the hell is going on.

Screenshots from 11, 12, and 17 seconds showing the oddity with the teeth. Weird.

lol you people make me laugh (in a good way).

His teeth do NOT change shape or shift. What you are looking at the is the gum lining (his lips are pushed down by the bottle and they open when he takes a bite). But because the gums are very dark (probably due to lack of hygiene) they appear as fangs (triangular in shape).

The more you know...
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post

His teeth do NOT change shape or shift. What you are looking at the is the gum lining (his lips are pushed down by the bottle and they open when he takes a bite). But because the gums are very dark (probably due to lack of hygiene) they appear as fangs (triangular in shape).

The more you know...
    lies, we will hear none of your truth filled lies here! hes a alien I tell you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    wait hold up, you're surprised by people eating bricks? I thought the point of this was proving Giorgio A Tsoukalo right with the whole teeth ordeal. The second video shows nothing wrong with his teeth, orther than the fact hes chewing on bricks,
    look at his eyes.... () _ ()

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    look at his eyes.... () _ ()
    I still see nothing

One of the poorest countries in the world strapped for food has people eating bricks and glass. color me surprised
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post

The more you know...
    intresting hypothesis

but maybe this one can give a clue?

seems plausable?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    intresting hypothesis

but maybe this one can give a clue?

-snip-

seems plausable?
    I'm sorry but the burden of proof is on the people trying to prove things.
    Also we can see 10% of all the possible light waves we just cant see electromagnetic waves outside that.
    please someone throw a book at him.

While this is possible, it's not healthy. Not only does the body have a very hard time digesting glass and brick, it's also going to destroy their teeth (which is obvious from the videos that it's already happened to these two men). Not to mention the jagged edges tearing through the esophagus and organs.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he one of those reptilian shapeshifters I've been hearing about from youtube?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    One of the poorest countries in the world strapped for food has people eating bricks and glass. color me surprised
    Clearly his reason for eating glass is because he can't find enough food.