Netherstorm Quests

Im alliance and I did all pertainable quests at lvl and even went back in Wrath to finish it up, I am 3 quests shy of the achieve and I cant for the life of me find the remaining ones!!! I even killed 5 of EVERY type of mob to see if they had a drop quest, I searched every nook and cranny for a quest, I even camped rares / named mobs for quests!! Any suggestions on where you found that last quests? Or quests that start in other zones. The only place I havent done in outland yet is Shadowmoon valley but i cant see any quests starting there.

Your help is appreciated!

You can try to search in the wowhead the achievement into the nether, it will show every quest that is needed for this achievement, so you can try and see if you can find any that you didnt do yet.
    And there is an addon called everyquest that you can use to check what quests you didnt do in the zone you are in the moment.

There's a chain starting in Area 52 that's buried under a daily quest marker, so you won't see it on map as a quest giver. I can't remember the name of the npc though.

Edit: The npc is Nether-Stalker Khay'ji. He starts the quest "Request for Assistance". The chain should get you to 120 if you haven't done it yet.
    Last edited by Kurzior; 2012-02-28 at 05:07 PM.

I used quest completist when I was doing the quest achievements for loremaster to pinpoint which quests I still needed and then I looked those up in wowhead to see if there were any prereqs to unlock them.

Don't forget Outland has a few zones where you need to complete quests in other zones which leads you to quests in the zone you want. Some you even have to complete dungeon quests.

Your best bet would be to fly zone by zone to look for quests. Specifically Nagrand, Blade's Edge and Shadowmoon Valley.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you use curse client for addons, download Questhubbler. It's an amazing addon that works perfect for Loremaster. Gives the exact count of remaining quests you have in a zone, marks a yellow "!" on the location of quests, lists whether or not a quest is part of a chain, lists all quests that the NPC has to offer, marks mobs thats drop items that start quests. Once a quest has been completed it removes "!" from map making it super easy to see what you have left to do.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

Thanks! I used QuestHubber which greatly helped. HOWEVER, when I approached the last NPC "Caledis Brightdawn" I could not interact with him due to being hated iwth the Scryers (I grinded aldor to exalted awhile back). I opened a ticket because this seems ridiculous that you cant complete the required amount of zone quests due to previously grinding a different rep to exalted.

Anyway thanks for your help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster View Post
    Thanks! I used QuestHubber which greatly helped. HOWEVER, when I approached the last NPC "Caledis Brightdawn" I could not interact with him due to being hated iwth the Scryers (I grinded aldor to exalted awhile back). I opened a ticket because this seems ridiculous that you cant complete the required amount of zone quests due to previously grinding a different rep to exalted.

Anyway thanks for your help!
    I ran into that problem when I was doing quests out in BEM. Had a chain of quests that were involved with Netherwing rep. Couldn't pick any of the quests up because I had exalted out the rep. Switched the option "At war with" on with that faction and was able to pick the quests up. And it didn't affect my rep standing in any way which was awesome. Try switching Aldor to at war, hopefully that will open up the NPC for you. If not please let me know what you ended up doing. Im about to start Netherstorm quests to finish off my Loremaster, and I'm also exalted with Aldor.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

Is the chain to get the Arcatraz key still there? Just wondering since now keys to instances are no longer needed.