Deleted

Looking for tips how to improve as Demo

Hey warlocks here at mmo-champion. Iam a longtime stalker of these forums but i havent rly taken the time to post anything myself or even make an account so therefor this is my first post, if i put myself wrong in anyway with my post then plz say so .
    Anyways back on topic iam basically looking for tips on how to improve as demo, any good information is appreciated whether its fight specific info or something that i can improve in anywhere.
    Since i cant post links my character name is Drnasty and i play on EU-neptulon
    my guilds name is "revenge of the fallen" so u can find it easily on worldoflogs iam the one who logs the raids so im basically in every single fight and u can take a pic where u wanna look but the recent ones should be the obvious choice

As i said earlier Any tips is very appreciated and im looking forward to post even more here since to me it seems like the warlock community seems very nice

If you are looking for help/tips with your dps, you should post in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...efore-posting)
    Cyner#1996

Deleted
    Ah ok will do ty for the info