Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    It isn't legal in the church now, it wasn't legal when the church actually ruled. Why would it be legal after? I certainly wouldn't do that. Politicians are in power now, are they allowed to do stuff like that?:P

Only thing that would actually change would be morally "loose" activities remaining out of the public. No public nudity, no.. erm, parades. People wouldn't have to be religious. Things would just be more black and white. Like this is bad and this is ok and the bad thing won't become ok with good lawyers.
    And would gay people be a bad thing? Or are they still able to live since they already exist. Same as most of the laws you are going to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    It isn't legal in the church now, it wasn't legal when the church actually ruled. Why would it be legal after? I certainly wouldn't do that. Politicians are in power now, are they allowed to do stuff like that?:P

Only thing that would actually change would be morally "loose" activities remaining out of the public. No public nudity, no.. erm, parades. People wouldn't have to be religious. Things would just be more black and white. Like this is bad and this is ok and the bad thing won't become ok with good lawyers.
    You'd take over the world only to become Lawful Evil?

Where's the fun in that?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    my own house

10+ Year Old Account
    NORAD.

Seems secure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belgium, to be with the women i love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw the world, screw reality and this dimension for that matter, I would make my lair in some sort of endless void between universes, a mufti-dimensional death fortress from which I could toy and experiment with the very fabric of the universe and spread my influence, dominance and raw hatred to countless worlds and parallel realities and corrupt all life in existence and either unite all sentient beings as one omnipotent super entity or obliterate all matter and time itself in the process. Bow down and assimilate with the hyper dimension! All resistance shall be erased! Good times.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2012-03-02 at 01:22 PM.

From a big, floating fortress.

Deleted
    wales, i'd make a fortune on the bridge toll!