Poll: How many days do you run/jog per week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    About 4 days a week when I go to the gym, sometimes 5, depends on how I feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 to 7 days.

Trying to do 4 days a week. Hard to get back into an exercise routine after 7 years of sitting on my ass.

I powerwalk to my university everyday for 2 miles. Takes me just under 10mins to get there and another to get to the train station.

My answer isn't there: 0. I bike to work/school 4 times a week (~15 mile average, so 60 miles a week) and go rock-climbing at least 3 times a week (usually 5). I dislike the stress that running/jogging puts on my knee; for whatever reason, these activities are some of the few that flare up an old wrestling knee injury from HS. Maybe it's just psychological at this point (skiing doesn't do it, and I ski HARD), but I much prefer the fluidity I get from biking and less conventional exercise methods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Atleast 4 (Mostly 5) days a week as I do my gymnastics too. Sometimes I run every day, but I have to feel good to want that. If I do gymnastics after it, I only do 5K, if not it´s 15K.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2012-03-17 at 06:30 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Before I got injured:

45 minute run Tues/Thurs as part of football training

Aswell as actually playing football 3-5 times a week depending on how many people showed up for the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 times a week distances between 400m sprints to 10k's

I used to do it every day, until I burned my body out and would have to rest for 2-4 days. I've found I'm better off running once every 2 days, and do some mild cardio on my elliptical on off days.

6 days a week, occasionally 7 when I don't feel like I need a rest. Usually ends up being about 40-50 miles a week, although a pretty good portion of this is interval training. Long runs are about 8-10 miles, but this will probably be going up soon.

Twice a week just to keep the cardio going. I find basic weight and resistance training to be more beneficial, but everyone is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I used to run in cross country/ track and let me tell you, it made exercising fairly easy, like i didnt feel like i was going to die while running for 8 miles, but for the majority of the time in that fucking sport i felt like shit. Always aching and in general my legs always felt like shit. When I quit in junior year I was amazed how good I felt without my legs hurting constantly. But I do get owned when I try to exercise now, not even remotely close to being as fit as I was than.
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    you can't debate with a game that sends you dragons via mail