10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I actually quite like it. It's rather unique (tell me, how many games can you name off where a Native American was the protagonist?), and hell, the American Revolution is a time period that hasn't really been touched by game makers. There's so much potential there, it's amazing.

Of course, and then we have the haters who will hate anything American (I've already seen them, it's annoying as hell), EVEN THOUGH colonial America is ridiculously different from the current America. The haters' reasoning is just ludicrous.
    I hate the American Revolution because muskets never had the 'cool' factor in history to me. Was always bout dem swords and such.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post
    Heya Shaedris. I'm in a weird mood today. How are you?
    Weird mood? :/
    Well, as for me, I'm quite happy. I can't find any apparent reason for it though, since the day hasn't been anything special. But who needs a reason to be happy?! :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    I hate the American Revolution because muskets never had the 'cool' factor in history to me. Was always bout dem swords and such.
    Muskets were slow and took long to reload. I'm certain they won't be any more invested into the game than the pistol was in AC2. Plus, tomahawks, and of course, SCALPING BRO. SCALPING.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofsie View Post
    Cause he's evil!

(Don't keel me Djo)
    You talked about an incident at my court

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I actually quite like it. It's rather unique (tell me, how many games can you name off where a Native American was the protagonist?), and hell, the American Revolution is a time period that hasn't really been touched by game makers. There's so much potential there, it's amazing.
    Of course, and then we have the haters who will hate anything American (I've already seen them, it's annoying as hell), EVEN THOUGH colonial America is ridiculously different from the current America. The haters' reasoning is just ludicrous.
    The weirdest part to me is that the Assassin "style" doesn't really fit the Native American "aesthetic". At all. He shouldn't be wearing a white suit. He should have like a stitched leather version of all the armor and such. And after reading some stuff on the Assassin's Creed wiki, I can just see them claiming that the American Revolution is a scheme by the Templars to spread their influence and that every single Founding Father is in cahoots with the British Empire. I can just see them taking that route.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Weird mood? :/
    Well, as for me, I'm quite happy. I can't find any apparent reason for it though, since the day hasn't been anything special. But who needs a reason to be happy?! :>
    Heh. Kinda opposite for me. I get annoyed at everything but I don't really have any reason to be upset :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    don't ask me, ask every author who ever published his/her not infinite books.
    I tried to put it in all caps. This was before I realized there's a forum wide code that prevents shouting every word of your post in all caps. I'm such a bad mod.

*runs and cries in a corner*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    The weirdest part to me is that the Assassin "style" doesn't really fit the Native American "aesthetic". At all. He shouldn't be wearing a white suit. He should have like a stitched leather version of all the armor and such. And after reading some stuff on the Assassin's Creed wiki, I can just see them claiming that the American Revolution is a scheme by the Templars to spread their influence and that every single Founding Father is in cahoots with the British Empire. I can just see them taking that route.
    Everything is a conspiracy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I tried to put it in all caps. This was before I realized there's a forum wide code that prevents shouting every word of your post in all caps. I'm such a bad mod.

IF YOU WANT EVERYTHING IN CAPS JUST *caps*

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    You talked about an incident at my court
    Yeah, umm, did you tell your royal guard about me being not-a-pony?

Cause, they attacked, and, I was forced to relieve them from duty.

Oh yeah, there might be abit of a fire too.

10+ Year Old Account

I FIND IT VERY EASY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
    lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Well, if he is half native american and joined the Assassin Order through his parents, then chances are it was given to him, because the outfit is traditional. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Everything is a conspiracy
    The man's out to get us, man! /tinfoil hat

10+ Year Old Account

Invisitext can help. :P

Deleted
    back from school and omg page 116 already? I'm guessing it hasn't slow down much?
    how's everyone doing?

Deleted
    IT ALSO HELPS TO USE THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE FOR ANYTHING UNRELATED, IT'S LOT OF FUN AND GETS EVERYPONYS ATTENTION. \o/
    EVEN WITHOUT INVISITEXT, THAT'S HOW AWESOME IT IS.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    So I noticed. Although me mentioning it doesn't mean for you all to start doing it! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    don't ask me, ask every author who ever published his/her not infinite books.
    ...so it's my fault now, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letskillup View Post
    back from school and omg page 116 already? I'm guessing it hasn't slow down much?
    how's everyone doing?
    Decent. How about yousa?

---------- Post added 2012-03-01 at 11:01 AM ----------

So I noticed. Although me mentioning it doesn't mean for you all to start doing it! :P
    Awww, but it's so much fun...