10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Until I'm told the specifics, I'm not going to adhere to the rule.
    We tried and were given the answer "We can't." I have several PMs from a mod about just this issue with just that answer when asking what an off-topic limit would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    We tried and were given the answer "We can't." I have several PMs from a mod about just this issue with just that answer when asking what an off-topic limit would be.
    Well then... Fuck that rule. Seriously, fuck it. Why was it implemented in the first place, anyway?

Deleted
    So just let it go, we've been over this discussion.
    No need to start it all over again.

Question for the MLP fans. I have this crush on this girl >.> if she makes me watch MLP on a scale from 0-10 what are the chances a heterosexual male who loves heavy metal and cars getting completely addicted? If its a guarantee i'd like to know now so that I should start preparing how to black out my entire brain for long period of time while still appearing conscious.
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower = late replies

Quote Originally Posted by MironSan View Post
    So then does it show up the page you wanted it to, or does it fall into the line of new posts.
    It shows up where it would have been when you posted it. It's kind of locked in a state of suspension

And how was that not an off-topic video? Please explain that too me. Please.
    It's all about moderation. As mentioned before, an off-topic image or video is fine, as long as you don't go overboard. I saw multiple posts in a row of yours of nothing but music videos. With no discussion involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Maybe what she was trying to say is to add more words to a post before you post the video.
    It should look like a discussion, else other mods could give her a hard time?
    Pen, I forgot your gender, but spitfire is a girl soooooo....
    Ahem, "he", kupo.
    We were chided about this too. It does have to do with amount, but we'll never know, nor will we ever be told.
    Maybe I'm mistaking something from the Chat Thread instead of here, but no, it's been said multiple times, and quite frankly, anytime I try to be a mod in here, I get chided myself with questions.
    Well, my question was directed at Pen. Waiting for a response...
    See up, as I said, shower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Question for the MLP fans. I have this crush on this girl >.> if she makes me watch MLP on a scale from 0-10 what are the chances a heterosexual male who loves heavy metal and cars getting completely addicted?
    9, probably.
    There are more than enough people just like you out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for the MLP fans. I have this crush on this girl >.> if she makes me watch MLP on a scale from 0-10 what are the chances a heterosexual male who loves heavy metal and cars getting completely addicted? If its a guarantee i'd like to know now so that I should start preparing how to black out my entire brain for long period of time while still appearing conscious.
    Thanks
    Hmmm... Let's see... Well, I'm not completely addicted, but I like it, and my favourite genre would be Technical or Slam Death Metal, and I'm extremely interested in cars. So, I guess you might like it.

>.> hmmm.... Wish me luck. I have a feeling I may end up joining your side soon enough. I promised myself I wouldn't let the addiction sink in... but I can't say no to this girl. GG for me.

Deleted
    >.> hmmm.... Wish me luck. I have a feeling I may end up joining your side soon enough.
    Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks
    You just described the average brony.

Most of us seem to be proper metalheads or rev-heads.

You shall become a brony. Don't fight it, embrace it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks
    Hush up and watch and find out. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then... Fuck that rule. Seriously, fuck it. Why was it implemented in the first place, anyway?
    Because we were apparently diminishing the use of the megathreads for pics/vids and the thread was getting too "off-topic spammy", also diminishing the anime, pokemon, anything not pony related threads. Pretty much you can spam the shit out of anything pony related, but God help you if you post one too many "off-topic" links (I doubt linking it is any better since it also has nothing to do with forum/thread health) even though you will never know how many is too many until you receive your warning/infraction from a mod.

Deleted
    Thanks
    If you never watched/liked anything cute before, there's a big chance you'll get addicted to it. I always liked the "manly" stuff(like death metal, warhammer, didn't watch anime at all(except hellsing)) and then these ponies made me feel so weird when I first saw them so I got kinda obsessed.

Deleted
    Thanks
    I too love heavy metal so... You're doomed to get addicted to that if you watch it.

No, seriously, the show is great and you are going to enjoy it if you like it. It has good voice acting, good animations and great puns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's all about moderation. As mentioned before, an off-topic image or video is fine, as long as you don't go overboard. I saw multiple posts in a row of yours of nothing but music videos. With no discussion involved.
    Sorry, but I thought that the discussion partner I had would realise that they should listen to them. I'll try to put text with them next time. Also, is just linking them into text fine? Because that means I have to have text there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rxmAb.png[IMG]
    Is that...adult Pip?

Well, many here like either metal or cars, or both.
    And you can't generalize that, it depends on your character and all that shit if you might like it or not.

Look at it that way: Either you like it, which means you like it and you will like liking it because you like it, so no need to worry.
    Or you just watched a bit of a decent entertaining cartoon with / for a hot girl. Thank your gods it wasn't Twilight or some bieber shizz it could have been WAY worse.
    Excellent point. Plus so far nobody has said anything rude to me... So much friendship >.> it's like... magic or something. Ok I couldn't resist that. Anyway off to bed. Probably see you soon >.> Until then... Uh... Yeah. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is that...adult Pip?
    Yes.
    Yes, he is.

I see this picture and, although I know it's Pipsqueak... all I can see is a ponified Guybrush Threepwood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I thought that the discussion partner I had would realise that they should listen to them. I'll try to put text with them next time. Also, is just linking them into text fine? Because that means I have to have text there.
    I believe I was told simply linking it is the same as embedding. Not sure of anything beyond that.