Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Please post in english on these forums.
    Sowwy - What would that city be Whoranzone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Please post in english on these forums.
    Is that a rule?

EDIT: lol Nevermind, I found it. I must have skimmed over that one.
    Last edited by Reg; 2012-03-01 at 03:14 AM.

I left home at 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    18 joined the military
    You try and you fail,but the only true failure is when you quit trying.

2 weeks after I turned 18.

Deleted
    First time when i was 16, moved to another city to get closer to work. Was to expensive compared to my paycheck so i moved back home until i was 18 then i bought myself an apartment and i've lived there since.

Finish college, hopefully get a full time Job within my field then move out when financially ready.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still stuck at home. Worked for years but never made enough to keep a place down. My numbers never crunched out. Of course, we're losing the house soon so my hand is being forced. Anyone have a spare job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Is that a rule?

EDIT: lol Nevermind, I found it. I must have skimmed over that one.
    Indeed it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Sowwy - What would that city be Whoranzone?
    Kiel - ridiculously small and boring especially at that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    17 I guess. Shortly after I graduated high school, my mom moved away, and I was left with staying with my brother. I didn't have a place of my own until 21 (same place I'm in now though, so guess that's good).

After summer in high school, I went to college, but only for a year. I moved in with my grandparents since they lived near the college. Stayed with them and worked there for awhile, got tired of the job, moved back with my parents.

I officially moved out of any family members house the day I got married, guess I was 23... or 22. I forget.

I was 18 or 19. I'd been working steadily since I was 17 - working full time and paying my own bills, etc from home. Opportunity presented itself to move out with a friend, and I was financially stable, so I jumped on it.

Excluding about 30 days in which I moved back home in between apartments, I've been out of my parent's house ever since. I'm nearly 24.

When I was 18.

I'm 24, still haven't moved out yet. No real point to. I can save up for anything I want. I got a decent car all bought and paid for. I got no bills besides car insurance, and I'm saving for Lasik eye surgery.

Shits good.

Deleted
    19 when i started university. Im in my 1st year and living on campus in student halls, renting a house for next year with few mates and who knows after that.

The day after I turned 18, I love my parents, but fuck me, I couldnt live with em! they drove me up the bloody wall! the excuses/reasons for people 21+ and still living at home make me giggle.

Peggleftw, wherebouts in SW? Im SE in one of the highest renting brackets in the uk, its not THAT bad. thats like when people say 'there is no work' Im currently changing employment, and there is work out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post

Peggleftw, wherebouts in SW? Im SE in one of the highest renting brackets in the uk, its not THAT bad. thats like when people say 'there is no work' Im currently changing employment, and there is work out there.
    That's an untrue statement. Just because where you live and your chosen industry has plenty of work dosn't mean it's the same all over the world. A job agency worker i was talking to not too long ago specifically told me that to get into the IT industry where I live it's not a matter of qualifications or past experience. It's more a who you know type arrangement. I currently have no contacts within the industry so i'm struggling to get a job badly. Sure I could get a job at a call centre easily but I don't want to be stuck in a mind numbing boring dead end job... that's why i'm living at home still (and I really couldn't give a damn if you think it's funny/lame whatever) and have gone back to studying so that i can get some actual qualifications so I have a better chance of getting a decent job. One that I might actually enjoy instead of one I dread having to go to everyday

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    18, then moved back in for 3 months when I was 30... divorces can be a motherfucker.

10+ Year Old Account
    19. I moved abroad which is highly recommended if you want to learn the ropes fast
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra