Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i like the uncle sam look....seriously look at the guy long enough and tell me he doesnt look like uncle sam
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

I thought revelations was AC3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bringitback View Post
    I thought revelations was AC3
    Nah. AS1-AS2-AS:Brotherhood-AS:Revelations-AS3-??? and of course in there, some spinoffs for handhelds. Not sure why they made them like that but, oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    pic don't look so good. clothing seems so thick, not good for stealth...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon171 View Post
    pic don't look so good. clothing seems so thick, not good for stealth...
    Because the armour from previous games is good for stealth...

I'm not sure that setting AC in a time of guns is a great idea.

Should have gone for a feudal Japan setting IMO. Tenchu done right.

Even the biggest cities of the Revolutionary War era America sadly looked like crap compared to the beautiful cities of Europe, based on that the setting doesn't seem like a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you go from being Italian in the 15th century to a Native American in the 18th century. This has to be a crazy family tree.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think an AC set in Victorian Edinburgh or London would be the bee's knees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Even the biggest cities of the Revolutionary War era America sadly looked like crap compared to the beautiful cities of Europe, based on that the setting doesn't seem like a good idea.
    Was just about to say that. At this time surely the US wouldn't have any major landmarks like the Mosques and cathedrals of the other games, and the cities themselves at this time wouldn't have been on the scale or very architecturally inspired.

I may be wrong, as in all honesty I don't know a lot about the US, but my initial impression of this time period for the US is it was still not built up that much and the large cities were only just becoming that.
    Last edited by Blackspur; 2012-03-01 at 12:39 PM.

not much to parkour in that region/era, is there?
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jartin View Post
    There would be an unbelievable uproar from many Americans. Hopefully Ubisoft is wise enough not to touch on the attempted assassination of any president.
    They touched the Pope. Why not a President?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    They touched the Pope. Why not a President?
    Rodrigo
    Main article: Pope Alexander VI
    Rodrigo Borgia (1431 – 1503), one of Alfons’s nephews, was born in Xàtiva, also in the Kingdom of Valencia. While a cardinal, he maintained an illicit relationship with Vanozza dei Cattanei from the House of Candia, and they had four children: Cesare, Giovanni, Lucrezia and Gioffre. He also had children by women other than Vannozza; Giulia Farnese was among his other mistresses. He was raised to the papal chair in 1492 and he chose the name of Alexander VI.
    He was considered a good politician and diplomat, but he was also criticized for over-spending, simony and nepotism. His main interests lay in acquiring more wealth, seducing women, and making his family as powerful as possible. He planned to establish an empire with the assistance of his second oldest son, Giovanni, who was appointed captain-general of the papal army. Rodrigo had also honored his eldest son, Cesare, by nominating him cardinal when he was 18.
    Alexander organized alliances through the marriages of his children. The Sforza family, which comprised the Milanese faction, was at the time one of the most powerful in Europe. Alexander married Lucrezia to Giovanni Sforza; in so doing, he united the Borgia and Sforza families. He also found another way of establishing his position – he married his youngest son from Vannozza, Gioffre, to Sancia of Aragon of the Kingdom of Aragon and Naples.
    Rodrigo Borgia was said to have died in 1503 in Rome from a poisoned apple, but the actual cause of death was malarial fever. His pontificate is frequently characterized in extremities – he is often said to have been the worst of all Popes. The era in which Alexander VI held supreme papal power was full of scandals, infringements and signs of moral offense among the highest authorities of the Latin Church.
    This is why they chose Rodrigo Borgia to fuck with. (he wasn't a good guy).
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    This is why they chose Rodrigo Borgia to fuck with. (he wasn't a good guy).
    So we cant pick a president of a country which helt black and chinese slaves and murdered native americans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So we cant pick a president of a country which helt black and chinese slaves and murdered native americans?
    Did any presidents of the period die untimely or unnatural deaths? Were they murdered?

The period shown is the 18th century, not the 19th century.

Also lets not delve into ALL THE SHIT EVERY OTHER NATION HAS DONE TO EACH OTHER. I mean if you really want to pick on countries for the shit they've done, take a look at European imperialism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
    Last edited by Blznsmri; 2012-03-01 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Oh good. Seems they went with the Revolution era after all.

Wouldn't have minded Feudal Japan however.

10+ Year Old Account
    pocahontas the assasin, make it happen :P

Deleted
    I'm guessing this guy has nothing to with Desmond,etizo and altiar? I kinda hope not and kinda want it to aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobz1 View Post
    I'm guessing this guy has nothing to with Desmond,etizo and altiar? I kinda hope not and kinda want it to aswell
    Well yeh he will have something to do with one another, they are his ancestors don't forget. I have no idea how they will justify him having native American ancestors as well as European ones :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    Well yeh he will have something to do with one another, they are his ancestors don't forget. I have no idea how they will justify him having native American ancestors as well as European ones :P
    Just could be Europeans who sailed to America? :>