Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Awesome! For those who don't know, the first page was all speculation of a supposed released box art. And now it's official

Edit: I wonder how some people from Britain will react to one of their soldiers about to be decapitated as the box art >.>
    We wouldn't care?

History is history. Plus it's a game.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 11:45 AM ----------

There's a new Animus database written by Shaun Hastings, who makes snarky comments about the British perspective of the war.
    Yesssssssssssssss

Sarcasm for the win.

screenshots just got leaked!
    http://imgur.com/a/3NNkQ

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 06:09 AM ----------

also it has been confirmed you will in fact be able to climb mother fucking trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    LOL at people saying American cities looked like crap compared to their European counterparts.

As I understand, not even Boston had a layer of human/horse shit mixture a foot deep on its streets (unlike Paris and London)
    *laughs*

I think they were talking more about the architecture than the...hygiene...hahaha.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 12:26 PM ----------

I'm still a bit confused how it makes sense to be going back into the Animus again with an entire new character for the final instalment of the series? I thought we'd predominantly be playing as Desmond since we, you know, need the save the world in the here and now not sit in the Memory Studio Mk 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    *laughs*

I think they were talking more about the architecture than the...hygiene...hahaha.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 12:26 PM ----------

I'm still a bit confused how it makes sense to be going back into the Animus again with an entire new character for the final instalment of the series? I thought we'd predominantly be playing as Desmond since we, you know, need the save the world in the here and now not sit in the Memory Studio Mk 2.0?
    Well imo early American architecture was very attractive. Personally cant wait to be climbing around Boston back in the day. But I am looking forward to the whole battle scene action

Also, I don't believe this will be the last game. I'm sure this new assassins' story doesn't just end with the American revolution. They could expand it well into another game to cover the war of 1812, which was a war with even more conspiracy to it.

WW1 also has LOADS of potential for an AC sequel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    WW1 also has LOADS of potential for an AC sequel.
    I'd quite like to see the Jacobite Rebellions personally. Either that of the Scottish Wars of Independence, specially the first one, with William Wallace, Robert the Bruce and the likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    I could totally see the "unkillable" Rasputin as an epic boss fight (they shot the dude, bashed him on the head, poisoned him, beat him and shot him again, stabbed him, then drowned him before he died)

I wanna see Nikola Tesla as an assassin and conspiracy theories about Tunguska explosion

I wanna see Nikola Tesla as an assassin and conspiracy theories about Tunguska explosion
    Tesla's a Templar.

Assassins creed wiki says that he was assassin Maybe you think Edison, he was a templar
    Funny how ubisoft make from everyone famous assassin or templar

Assassins creed wiki says that he was assassin Maybe you think Edison, he was a templar
    Funny how ubisoft make from everyone famous assassin or templar
    Yes, you are correct. My mistake.

Personally I believe that the assassin we play as will still be of European descent. I think it will be much like in Revelations where he starts up and secures new assassin "organizations" involving both American and Native American people. Starting an assassin's organization consisting of Native American members would be more than enough reason to utilize armor and weaponry that would be akin to those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    Personally I believe that the assassin we play as will still be of European descent. I think it will be much like in Revelations where he starts up and secures new assassin "organizations" involving both American and Native American people. Starting an assassin's organization consisting of Native American members would be more than enough reason to utilize armor and weaponry that would be akin to those people.
    He's half Native American, half European. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Connor

Deleted
    The uproar from the new assassin assassinating lincoln in america, would be the same as if every prostitute in grand theft auto was Queen Elizabeth II....
    Tis would be GLORIUS

Apparently you will be joining the Continental Army (US forces if you aren't from the U.S) which I find strange considering he is a Native American. Most allied with Britian since they kept the colonists from pushing the Natives west and taking more of their land. The U.S. planned to immediately expand west after the war.

Deleted
    might i remind people of 43 39 19 N, 75 27 42 W? the message at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance? it's the 3rd point of a triangle with Boston and NYC. and only 2 degrees north of Vatican city and Rome, the location of the first and second vaults found in AC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I am going to preorder this AC as well lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice this or am I seeing things?

the blade of the tomahawk is essentially the Assassin emblem.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Anyone else notice this or am I seeing things?

the blade of the tomahawk is essentially the Assassin emblem.
    I see it also. =P Probably not intentional though.