Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Callin it now, next Assassin's Creed game will about Shaun and you'll spend the whole game logging stuff.

Last assassin Ac3?

Anyone know how I can get the last assassin? I finished all liberation missions, all storyline missions, etc. but I am unable to find get to the last assassin mission.

Deleted
    I don't know why everybody is so negative.

I like it.

I bought the game for PS3 two days ago and it's been pain in the ass for me. The game is buggy as fuck and it feels way more clunkier than other AC games. First part of the game feels like a rail-way adventure game. The progress is %20 and I've never seen any assassination missions.The worst AC in the series.

Is there anyone else who thinks that Haytham Kenway is the best character of all AC series?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2x560ti (latest beta drivers) - game runs as a charm.

Deleted
    This game, is SO, SO buggy its unbelievable, I have it on the xbox and I can't go for half an hour without coming across an extremely anoying or game breaking bug, not happy.

Apart from the bugs, The game seems good, I will probably wait a few months for patches.

I'm not gonna lie lol, one time on my PS3 the game also froze on me and I had to shut off the PS3 and restart and it was kind of a bitch. Iwas free running in New York going to a mission. Before that I -never- had a PS3 game ever freeze before that (besides loading screens).

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    This game, is SO, SO buggy its unbelievable, I have it on the xbox and I can't go for half an hour without coming across an extremely anoying or game breaking bug, not happy.

Apart from the bugs, The game seems good, I will probably wait a few months for patches.
    This shit unacceptable. They are using as much code as possible from previous long-tested products and dev team have tons of experience with 4 previous tittles yet the game is so fucking buggy with awful performance. Plain laziness...

It's like they are begging for us to not buy their game but crack it...This is not what I paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This shit unacceptable. They are using as much code as possible from previous long-tested products and dev team have tons of experience with 4 previous tittles yet the game is so fucking buggy with awful performance. Plain laziness...

It's like they are begging for us to not buy their game but crack it...This is not what I paid for.
    im playing on a laptop! when i go to boston or NY the frame rate kinda drags, but i havent been getting any glitches lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeynikeye View Post
    im playing on a laptop! when i go to boston or NY the frame rate kinda drags, but i havent been getting any glitches lol.
    I'm playing on PS3

Here are some more impression of mine. SPOIL ALERT!!! DON'T READ ANY FURTHER

I'm almost half way through game and and think this game is a true mastershit. There is no fucking way I will buy any AC game from now on. You could feel the laziness in AC:R that the structures in Constantinople/Istanbul was lacking details compared to AC 2 and brother hood but this game was killing blow to one of my fav. franchise AC series.

Anyway I couldn't see any good side of the game so I will just write problems

-A shit map: You can't see anything in map, especially if you are in forest. Map requires some kind of exploration even if you fully explore it's almost useless.
    -Shallow characters: Main character, Connor, is a morally so fucking correct mother fucker and he's fucking boring. He meets with old man(I couldn't remember the name) that we have no idea who is he(at least up to %40) other than old Assassin and somehow the old man training random people(Connor) to be assassins.
    -Very unintelligent story: Up to %40, the story is one big major cliche. Connor was a stranger when he met with old man, why he accepted him to training? How did Connor know he was a trainer?
    -The game is bugged as fuck on PS3
    -Gameplay is constantly interrupted by some cinematics. At first, it seems good but then it starts to annoy you.
    -Up to %40, there is no single side quest that involves some kind of assassination. And even main story line involves very few assasination quests. I really like assasination quests. I like planning, observing scene, creating escape routes etc. but AC3 lacks essence of AC series. Also the assassination quests in main story lacks in and out routes. There is one, at best two different route...
    -Roaming around with horse, especially in forest is pain in the ass. It's so obvious that the physics in this game is not designed for free roaming in a forest they need to improve it a lot if they thinking a western themed AC game.
    -As always, AI is pathetic. That wouldn't be major problem if there was more Assassination quests but if half of my game time is spent while fighting with moronic AI. It's so boring.
    -Sometimes, when you engage with soldiers they start to come in endless waves. I wondered when it would they stop coming and I'm pretty sure it lasted 10 mins and around 100 corpse.
    -It may be historically true but early Boston is a boring place for a game. It did not feel like a revolution is going on, tho I have very limited knowledge about American History.
    -Lack of gear progression. So far I haven't seen any gear upgrades. May be there is a special armor later but either way gear progression was good and I liked it since AC 2.
    -HUUUGEEE stepback from the feel of "Assassin's Brotherhood" as well as "Templar Order". Game lacks a true Mentor and Templar Grand Master(or whatever its called). I understand that America is a new world so existence of such characters may not be logical but again I blame the time and place decision for this game i(America and its revolution) or they failed to do it right which may be the case as well.

Anyway, this game is piece of shit and these are my personal opinions only.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-12-05 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I'm playing on PS3

Here are some more impression of mine. SPOIL ALERT!!! DON'T READ ANY FURTHER

I'm almost half way through game and and think this game is a true mastershit. There is no fucking way I will buy any AC game from now on. You could feel the laziness in AC:R that the structures in Constantinople/Istanbul was lacking details compared to AC 2 and brother hood but this game was killing blow to one of my fav. franchise AC series.

Anyway I couldn't see any good side of the game so I will just write problems

-A shit map: You can't see anything in map, especially if you are in forest. Map requires some kind of exploration even if you fully explore it's almost useless.
    -Shallow characters: Main character, Connor, is a morally so fucking correct mother fucker and he's fucking boring. He meets with old man(I couldn't remember the name) that we have no idea who is he(at least up to %40) other than old Assassin and somehow the old man training random people(Connor) to be assassins.
    -Very unintelligent story: Up to %40, the story is one big major cliche. Connor was a stranger when he met with old man, why he accepted him to training? How did Connor know he was a trainer?
    -The game is bugged as fuck on PS3
    -Gameplay is constantly interrupted by some cinematics. At first, it seems good but then it starts to annoy you.
    -Up to %40, there is no single side quest that involves some kind of assassination. And even main story line involves very few assasination quests. I really like assasination quests. I like planning, observing scene, creating escape routes etc. but AC3 lacks essence of AC series. Also the assassination quests in main story lacks in and out routes. There is one, at best two different route...
    -Roaming around with horse, especially in forest is pain in the ass. It's so obvious that the physics in this game is not designed for free roaming in a forest they need to improve it a lot if they thinking a western themed AC game.
    -As always, AI is pathetic. That wouldn't be major problem if there was more Assassination quests but if half of my game time is spent while fighting with moronic AI. It's so boring.
    -Sometimes, when you engage with soldiers they start to come in endless waves. I wondered when it would they stop coming and I'm pretty sure it lasted 10 mins and around 100 corpse.
    -It may be historically true but early Boston is a boring place for a game. It did not feel like a revolution is going on, tho I have very limited knowledge about American History.
    -Lack of gear progression. So far I haven't seen any gear upgrades. May be there is a special armor later but either way gear progression was good and I liked it since AC 2.
    -HUUUGEEE stepback from the feel of "Assassin's Brotherhood" as well as "Templar Order". Game lacks a true Mentor and Templar Grand Master(or whatever its called). I understand that America is a new world so existence of such characters may not be logical but again I blame the time and place decision for this game i(America and its revolution) or they failed to do it right which may be the case as well.

Anyway, this game is piece of shit and these are my personal opinions only.
    TO be honest, you summed up exactly how I had felt. In AC2 and Brotherhood there was always a bad ass armor set we strove to get, there was none in AC3. Roaming on the horse was absolutely terrible, and I felt the characters and story to have very little depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVED the game. I do know that it has its annoying flaws. However, I felt connected to Connor because I think exactly how he thinks. I felt less like analyzing his character and more like I was living in this world through him. It's something that being a half-breed myself could only understand. That and the idea of being able to free roam and fight at his level...jeebus. I loved the game. It might not be my favorite, but I knew it wouldn't be. NBD.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Is there anyone else who thinks that Haytham Kenway is the best character of all AC series?
    Yes! Haytham Kenway is probably my favorite video game character in any game in a very long time.

Uhhhh lol at all these criticisms you guys had and I thought it was the most badass shit ever. I only played AC3 so I guess I'll go back and get an older AC game to see what it's like. Any suggestions? AC 2 or Reveltion or Brotherhood?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I have to agree with pretty much every point. Connor was such a stupid and useless character. Especially when he finds out Charles Lee wasn't behind the attack on his village, it was George Washington - the man Connor helps out. And what does he do? He completely ignores it and continues his hunt for Charles Lee. Haytham and Shaun were the only good characters imo.
    Overall the whole game felt like a huge downgrade.
    You misinterpreted that exchange. Charles Lee -was- responsible for the attack on Connor's village, the one that killed his mother. He wasn't responsible for the attack Connor prevents by killing the messengers.

Deleted
    Greetings,

I understand that the AC3 Season Pass can be used on other digital downloads (games, music etc) on Xbox Live. Does anybody know how many Microsoft Points the Season Pass is equivalent to?

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a question about assassin's creed 3 (please no spoiler's) if i liked the rooftop jumping action of the 1st 2nd and brotherhood will i like 3? how different is 3 from the second game? how is the combat different? what are the chase mechanics like in 3? i hear from reviews that it's frustrating and tedious. i want to know what the game is like gameplay wise before i spend 60$ on it. also why is the ending so bad? (again no spoilers i just want to why like does it have more unanswered questions? does it have plotholes? does it end the story in a nonsensical way?)also how much freedom is there to explore compared to previous games?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i have a question about assassin's creed 3 (please no spoiler's) if i liked the rooftop jumping action of the 1st 2nd and brotherhood will i like 3? how different is 3 from the second game? how is the combat different? what are the chase mechanics like in 3? i hear from reviews that it's frustrating and tedious. i want to know what the game is like gameplay wise before i spend 60$ on it. also why is the ending so bad? (again no spoilers i just want to why like does it have more unanswered questions? does it have plotholes? does it end the story in a nonsensical way?)also how much freedom is there to explore compared to previous games?
    The rooftop action isn't what it was for other ACs. I mean it's there but it's not as great. I felt myself running through the streets more than I did on buildings. I mean, they make up for it by having freelance running in the forest on trees but that isn't too useful either.

Chase mechanics...There aren't many chases in the game, I won't give away the number but it's under 5 (for the main story) I believe. They are very very frustrating and if I didn't look at a video guide I wouldn't have completed it. One of the chases is okay and it's more of a matter of thinking quickly enough to keep up and figuring the direction. Another chase is...Lol so horrible I did it 60 times and ended up going in a full circle, you're not supposed to actually outrun the guy/catch up to him, you're supposed to...Do something else that you'd never think of because there's no time to do so.

Ending is okay for me personally. I mean, it wasn't good, but it wasn't like completely horrible. For the character in the Animus ending is fine, for the out of Animus character ending is like "what?" but it's not horrible, just builds up for future AC games I guess.

Gah fucking chasing Charles Lee bit did my nut in had to try it soooo many times!!!